Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bananabrain

Is there some sort of weed vape / e-liquid combo available?

A couple of years ago I bought an Arizer Solo. I was really disappointed with it, felt like I didn't get that stoned from it, but I mostly really missed the smoking/throat burn of a good spliff. In and out of not smoking at all I have gone back to pure or baccy mix spliffs.

Fast forward a couple of years and the other day I had my first few puffs on a regular nicotine vaporiser. I was very pleasantly surprised just how much like smoking it was, feeling it going into my lungs etc.

Is there some way of combining the two? A heated vape for bud like the Arizer but with an e-liquid for the smoking effect? I did see in another thread you could make cannabis juice for smoking in a regular vape but it seems like a lot of fucking about.

Cheers.

I've had both the original solo and recently upgraded to the solo 2.....vast improvement......

You're not going to get the same buzz as with smoking though because of all the other stuff you inhale when you burn the whole plant, rather than just vaping off the oils.

I love the throat hit and rely on my e-cig mod for that. Again, recently upgraded to an Innokin MVP 4 100w Mod to fit the Nautilis 5ml tank I already use.

This thing really does pack a punch, I'm running it at 12 watts (ffs 12 out of 100) seems to be the sweet spot for me atm.

:oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Nothing is ever the same as combustion. I personally thing once you've smoked for long enough. It never quite leaves you. 

I would hit a joint tomorrow morning and then a ciggy and love it 

Been quit since 2012 lol

Don't think ecigs are a good idea. Especially if you actually want to stop being addicted to nicotine 

I try and vape (pax 2) as much as possible with the odd pure Zoot 

3 people like this

They sell eliquid with 0 nicotine .. 

1 person likes this

You can make your own e-juice, using cannabis oil (usually BHO or suchlike) and some peg200/400 mix. In the USA it seems they can buy ready made cartridges to use with any compatible e-cig.

I've used the usual vaporisers, but they use cannabis to create the vapour and, as good as some of the top vaporisers are, its way more discreet and maybe healthier to just use a cannabis e-juice in an ordinary e-cig.

That way you can sneak a toke down the pub, in full view of the unwitting smokers outside. With a Volcano vape,you tend to stand out a little, plus need an electrical extension cord to borrow some electricity.

I think vaping e-juice, be it nicotine, or cannabis, is going to be a lot healthier and a lot less risky for those using cannabis.