Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Go flying

Addicted to Nicotine & need vape that will do both herb and nicotine

36 posts in this topic
10 minutes ago, stu914 said:

That's the best compliment you could pay to a poor old vaping pensioner.

lol 

2 people like this

You want a dedicated device for each job imo. An ecig for the nicotine and a herb vape for the weed

Again, reiterating what's already been said, you caaaan vape tobacco in a herb vape but you might not want to do it twice :)

The Vapcap gets my vote as a good vape for an ex smoker as it's the most splifflike vape I've tried. Cheap as chips, efficient, heavy hitting, tasty vape with a simple modular design that you can mix n match, heat as close to combustion as you like (while you're getting used to vaping), kinda looks and feels like a spliff in your hands and can be ready to go in about 20 seconds with a jet flame lighter.

And grab an ecig kit and a few different flavour liquids you like the sound of to get started with the ecigs.

Try to stay away from tobacco flavours, they're all shite m8, you won't find one that tastes anything like your brand of coffin nails. Try some basic fruity or minty ones to begin with as they won't remind you of the past and the flavour will become more pronounced and clearer as your taste buds recover over the next few weeks.

3 people like this

I went the cold turkey route, its the best way, by using an ecig you are just prolonging the agony. First I quit baccy and smoked pure 1 skin blunts then after a year of that I switched to vaping weed only.

Its hard and but if I can quit anyone can, I used to chainsmoke roll ups and joints all day long. I think the key to is you really have to want to give it up, I was sick of being a slave to the addiction and was really getting worried about my health so I got up one morning coughing as usual and decided I had enough and that was it, I quit.

5 years tobacco and combustion free now, best thing I ever did.

Edited by Smokebelch
6 people like this

@Go flying Have you tried Champix, the nicotine inhibitor? For me, that made quitting a doddle... the only hard part was deciding when to actually have my last cigarette, after that it was an elating experience! I hope you manage to get rid of the dark cloud :) 

3 people like this

@stu914

Yea I have a vape from vapefiend for vaping weed, it's ok, nowt special and not like smoking a 1g pure dooby.

With the liquid vapes it's a cost for the coils, the liquid and then there is the fucking around with it and leaks n stuff - It's bullsh£t really.

It is a cost that grows over time and a ballache to boot. Am glad I have knocked it on the head. :)

1 person likes this

Ok, so thank you very,very much everybody for taking the time to reply with helpful suggestions.

i realize now that I'll need two different vapes if I want to continue with Nicotine maintainance and I really prefer not to keep taking Nicotine by another method. I tried e-cigs a couple of years ago and they were not the help I needed at that time.

so....I'm going to try vaping some low thc high cbd Candida through the day to help me go cold turkey. It should make me feel relaxed but not high, and take some of the pressure off the Nicotine craving.

Next question is which vape? I'd like a Mighty but can't afford to spend £250 right now. I've thought about getting the Crater 240? Is it a decent vape and does anybody have any alternative suggestions.

Vapcap!! :)

I'd stay away from anything with a built in battery, (like the crater 420) myself. 

I think you'll probably like the Storm Spirit from the Vapefiend store, as an alternative.

1 person likes this

Definitely DONT get the crater- it's a knockoff Pax, and the Pax isn't that great in the first place.

I'd go with something simple like a Storm or a Spirit- they are great vapes and won't break the bank. The Spirit in particular gives clouds that are as good as vapes like the DaVinci IQ or Pax 2 at a much better price!

4 people like this

Storm Spirit ordered... hopefully here by Thursday.

5 people like this

Well done go flying, best decision you've made all year :yep:

4 people like this

22 minutes ago, THC4METOO said:

Well done go flying, best decision you've made all year :yep:

Thank you @THC4METOO, I AM DETERMINED to break free from my slavery to tobacco and I do believe this will greatly help.

3 people like this

Its for the best, apart from the health factor and dosh that you'll save, vaping weed is so much better once you get rid of the nicotine habit. It'll probably be a bit crap for a while until you get used to not getting the combustion buzz and the nicotine buzz, but when you do you'll know all about it. 

Stay strong dude :hippy:

4 people like this

2 minutes ago, THC4METOO said:

It'll probably be a bit crap for a while

I've come to the conclusion that nicotine is not the only thing that's missing when vaping, it's all the other crap that you get when you set fire to something......

......and breathe in.......this crap is the thing you crave.......once past that it's much easier to taper off the nicotine.....:yep:

:oldtoker:

2 people like this

vaping weed has a creeping effect. I often vape through a bong then make myself a brew totally sober, find the biscuits, put the pots away.. still feeling nothing, then ten minutes later I find myself staring deeply in to a teaspoon with a craving for some daft punk

6 people like this

@stu914 isn't that pretty much what I said :unsure:?