Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Go flying

Addicted to Nicotine & need vape that will do both herb and nicotine

36 posts in this topic

Hi all,

i am determined to stop smoking cigs but it's a struggle.

Is there such a thing as a portable vape device that will easily work with buds, and also (but not at the same time) nicotine oil without too much faffing about?

thanks for any help and suggestions 

I don't know about nicotine oil but I think you can vape tobacco in most vaporizers designed for bud. I've vaped rolling tobacco in my dynavap a couple of times, it works but it tastes rank. Pipe tobacco is meant to work better I've read, but not tried. A UK snuff company named Toque is supposedly bringing out a range of vaping tobacco soon, the samples they sent out got great reviews. I didn't get to try it but I do love many of their snuffs :v:

2 people like this

Hi mate, I looked into this just over a year ago and found that you can't really have the best of both worlds. I think it'd be much better to buy an e-cig kit and a seperate device for herb.

I can recommend "eleaf" as a brand for ecigs, they have a uk site and if you go the "kit" section you will find bundles with the mod (battery+control), the tank and atomizers (cotton+wire used to heat the juice) all in one. For juice I buy from onepoundeliquid online, their heizen, aniseed and strawberry milkshake are ace. 

I won't recommend a dry herb device, I still use the extreme q 4.0 (slightly modded) but it's 4 years old and even though it kicks ass, I bet theirs a lot more out there now. Desktop > Portable tho imo 

1 person likes this

boundless do a vape which can also have a nicotine liquid tank added as well as the chamber for dry herb. I think it's called a hybrid.

I think you should just get two though rather than making a comprimise on both.

1 person likes this

How about just giving up the shit drug? 

8 people like this

1 hour ago, THC4METOO said:

How about just giving up the shit drug? 

:wallbash:(Bites tongue and resists the urge to turn sarcasm up to 11)

yes, I am trying to give it up doh, but it is really fucking hard. That's the nature of nicotine addiction. That's why I am going to try vaping nicotine oil which will be far less harmful than all the crap that's in cigarette smoke.

4 people like this

@Go flying

23rd next month I will be combustion free for four years........this after 50 years + heavy smoker........

Vapourisor for herb, e-cig for nicotine.......works a treat.........:yep:

:oldtoker:

I

7 people like this

@Go flyingI know it's a tough habit to kick mate (I quit a couple of years ago) but are you sure ecigs are the way to go?

Everyone I know that has migrated to ecigs seems more addicted  than ever. People seem to be puffing the things constantly instead of having a cigarette every couple of hours. 

From what I've seen ecigs seem to make it harder to quit nicotine all together.

5 people like this

@SkullDuggery

Unless you are using one you have no idea mate, e-cigs allow you to adjust the strength of nicotine and if you want to quit then it's far easier to taper off to zero.

Not only do they deal with the nicotine addiction, it also gives 'ex-smokers' something to do with their hands, which is the psychological part of the smoking habit.

Good for you giving up though bud, whatever method you used, if you went cold turkey I take my hat off to ya........:yep:

atb

stu:oldtoker:

5 people like this

Am 2 n a half weeks free of stupid frickin liquid vapes with nicotine in.

It is a filthy stupid waste of money, tricked myself into thinking it was fine but really it's a money pit ballache and you smoke more than ever.  

Just smoking pure herb grown from my own projects, had enough of all the other cr*p now.  It is the way forwards :)

Edited by Inspiration101
8 people like this

10 minutes ago, Inspiration101 said:

money pit ballache and you smoke more than ever.  

Costs me a couple of quid a week at most, have you tried vaping weed 'cos if you do then the high is better and also uses less than j's or pure........:yep:

Then you really will have given up 'smoking'..........;)

:oldtoker:

4 people like this

27 minutes ago, stu914 said:

@SkullDuggery

Unless you are using one you have no idea mate, e-cigs allow you to adjust the strength of nicotine and if you want to quit then it's far easier to taper off to zero.

Not only do they deal with the nicotine addiction, it also gives 'ex-smokers' something to do with their hands, which is the psychological part of the smoking habit.

Good for you giving up though bud, whatever method you used, if you went cold turkey I take my hat off to ya........:yep:

atb

stu:oldtoker:

You're right mate I've no experience of them personally, just what I've observed with friends and they seem go the other way, increasing intake rather than tapering it off.

I did go cold turkey but not through choice lol I had an awful bout of flu which led to me not smoking for a week at which point I thought I may as well carry on. Not easy though, I still want a fag every time I smell one or have a drink lol 

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, stu914 said:

have you tried vaping weed 'cos if you do then the high is better

sounds like fighting talk does that..

i'll stick to me pure 1g joints thanks..pfft vaping kids :stoned:

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, twigs said:

vaping kids

That's the best compliment you could pay to a poor old vaping pensioner..........;)

:rofl::rofl:

3 people like this

@Go flying many of us here have kicked the nicotine habit, usually just with will power and pure weed. I know its really hard but it can be done, but not by taking the same shit drug in a different way. 

7 people like this