Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VikingDee

Black widow

25 posts in this topic

Got one of these on the go, did ghs white widow last run, completely different plants. Has anybody grown black widow out? Looks crazy sativa this one 

Edited by VikingDee
1 person likes this

I got some black widow in the fridge that are on the todo list they are supposed to be more sat leaning

1 person likes this

grown a few  out  most were very sat dom,,,

@harvestreaperwhat's it like? I'm fond of white widow, how's it compare? 

the ones i had were not like the old widow i new when it first came out which were like indica dom industrial strength frost machines these seem much more sativa  nice an resinous good flavour  i would say its a  much more sativa expression of the genetic only went thru a pack  the most indica dom i had was a male  that i ended up crossing over a kerala female but have not grown any of em  out as of yet,, quite a diffrence tho from what i seen and i preffered  the original  not sure if thats what ghs has 

Been dying to see a diary of these @VikingDee

By all accounts they're one of the better representations of WW and have been on my watch list.

I'm subbed.

1 person likes this

I grew a few different White Widow seeds years ago. The Mr Nice Black Widow gave some good plants, but I wouldn't say they were what I expect from a Widow. More Sativa than I expected.

Black Widow (Mr Nice)

post-70722-0-52544600-1338382296_thumb.jpgpost-70722-0-52136500-1338382006_thumb.jpgpost-70722-0-69245900-1338382014_thumb.jpgpost-70722-0-93341400-1338381934_thumb.jpg

White Widow (Dutch Passion)

post-70722-0-14541000-1338385033_thumb.jpgpost-70722-0-00533500-1338384945_thumb.jpgpost-70722-0-99250800-1338021168_thumb.jpg

Edited by KingBlueRizla
2 people like this

The best one i did was from a ten pack of nivanna regs for a tenner, absolute resin factory and i swear the smell was penetrating the walls, it was indy dom

1 person likes this

Black widow is the tits! It has some very lanky trichomes and the true white widow apparently the actual award winning strain

1 person likes this

52 minutes ago, KingBlueRizla said:

I grew a few different White Widow seeds years ago.

Them's nice looking buds no matter what breeder!

Which did you prefer?

And why :)

@Gerfish I preferred the White Widow from Dutch Passion, as it was closer to what I expected from a White Widow.

1 person likes this

@Gerfish I've already got a diary running. The black widow still not sexed yet though as it's only a small plant that went in as an after thought 

@VikingDee found it, thanks :yep:

1 person likes this

I did a female seeds black widow a long time ago.  Grew very branchy and had nothing but single bracts all along the branches. No buds whatsoever. Really strange looking. Not even as dense as dr.  grinspoon strain. Very straggly. But covered in tricomes. Very dusty indeed.

Horrible to skin up with and not very nice tasting in joints. 

But the hash I got from it was electric. Wow. Pure head high. Never flew as high as that since. Seriously like my eyes were high, no body.  Brilliant