Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bobnudd

Smell proof case?

Hello, can you recommend a little smell proof case for a Crafty?

Didn't really think it smelt till i went back into a gig yesterday and a couple of women in front were wafting their hands pointing at me mouthing 'weed' ..:wassnnme: 

So chewing gum can take care of me, but there was still a distinct waft of green coming from my pocket.  They could have a had a pull if they'd asked me !

3 people like this

Ryot cases work well although they can struggle with weed so worth factor in a little herb pot ,  Vapefiend has it all on his site.

My Mighty reeks , it has to be in a case when travelling, as you say getting a pull won't be wanted. The case gets a wash every so often as well just to freshen things up.

2 people like this

I'd go with either the small or medium Smell Safe Travel Case- both fit the Crafty, the bigger one also has room for other bits like a Jyarz with herb, grinder etc.

2 people like this

cheers for the response @vapefiend. Do you know the difference between the travel case and the carry case? Looks like the carry case is a hard shell?

Does the Crafty fits in the small carry case? Looking for smallest thing to slip in pocket.

thanks

go in a chemist and get a toothbrush case of some sort, I shopped about and got one that takes 4 proper fattys, il hold my hands up, its pink, but whos going to see it? I put my js in a small ziplock bag roll it up and plop it in the brush case, iv not noticed any smell coming from it yet, opposed to a few js flopped in the side pocket of my rucksack that stunk the fecking bus out every morning lol 

dj....

3 people like this

Pirates recommending toothbrush cases? :unsure:    I don't recognize a single  thing in this newfangled world we live in lol  

3 people like this

Cigar tubes are often alright. The pound shop sell tiny Kilner jars at the moment that hold a single skin or ten. You can buy spliff tubes with flip top. Olives often come in tall skinny glass jars, about an inch wide and 5 high. That will hold some kings, some green and a couple of ready rolls. Most jars on the supermarket shelves are well sealed and tough. If a little heavy.

Them clip sided Tupperware things are hit and miss. If you get a good one, the seal will get covered over time until you can get a faint whiff from it. Though I have had many outings from a tidy curver I once had.

I bet you can get plastic test-tubes with decent stoppers. The jacket from a broken fish tank heater. A waterproof AA sized torch has seen use through the post. Panda Pops? 

1 person likes this

I brought a tight-pac for js only 3 quid its got a seal no smell

On 7/14/2017 at 3:28 PM, bobnudd said:

cheers for the response @vapefiend. Do you know the difference between the travel case and the carry case? Looks like the carry case is a hard shell?

Does the Crafty fits in the small carry case? Looking for smallest thing to slip in pocket.

thanks

That's right, the carry case is a hard shell- the Crafty would only fit in the larger size of that one. If you want a perfect fit, the small travel case is the one.

1 person likes this