Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
noobiegrower

Skunk Special grow journal

I've had these skunk special for a couple weeks now and it's about time I start a journal for them !

 

I'll be growing out 10 skunk special vegging them under 2 400w t5 fixtures and moving them under the (2) 1k hps when the time is right.

For grow and bloom phase I'll be using advance nutrients .

 

I germinated them for 2.5 days in cheese cloth and planted them in solo cups.

Today is the 3rd day they've been  under the light, I had taken some pictures but seem to have accidentally deleted them.

 

Will post pictures tonight or tommorow .

 

Anyone have experience with the skunk special?

 

Thanks!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

No experience with the skunk special , but wish you all the best with the grow.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the reply ! 

I planted these babies July 11th after 3 days of germination, sorry I didn't get some pics of that .

 

Here they are today 

 

35k3eb4.jpg

 

Will report back !

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, noobiegrower said:

Thanks for the reply ! 

I planted these babies July 11th after 3 days of germination, sorry I didn't get some pics of that .

 

Here they are today 

 

35k3eb4.jpg

 

Will report back !

 


Really glad to see some Skunk Special around!

 

Thanks for starting this new thread and for documenting this variety on UK420, really much appreciated :D

 

Wish you good luck with this new adventure!

 

Once more thanks again and in case you need I will be here to support and help,


All the best,

Mr B.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Here's one of the girls yesterday day 16 from seed coming along nicely !

http://imgur.com/a/TNeIp

9/10 sprouted 1 kind of looks a little slow but we will see, will upload group shot next time !

 

Thanks for browsing !

Edited by noobiegrower
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Hey NG,

 

Thanks for the picture, looking healthy and with a vivid green colour. Happy plant!

 

Any updates? I am curious to see how the Skunk are developing since is a super stable genetic, :D plants normally look totally alike!

 

Looking forward to seeing some more pics in the next days, we are quite curious ;)

 

All the best,

Mr B.

 

 

On 7/27/2017 at 3:24 AM, noobiegrower said:

Here's one of the girls yesterday day 16 from seed coming along nicely !

http://imgur.com/a/TNeIp

9/10 sprouted 1 kind of looks a little slow but we will see, will upload group shot next time !

 

Thanks for browsing !

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 08/08/2017 at 6:07 AM, Female Seeds Team said:

Hey NG,

 

Thanks for the picture, looking healthy and with a vivid green colour. Happy plant!

 

Any updates? I am curious to see how the Skunk are developing since is a super stable genetic, :D plants normally look totally alike!

 

Looking forward to seeing some more pics in the next days, we are quite curious ;)

 

All the best,

Mr B.

 

 

Hey female, I'll try my best to tonight , a few times I've visited the site and it was offline , not sure why but everytime I take a pic with my cell I also have trouble with uk420 image sizing .

 

I shall report back when I am in the vicinity

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Hey NG,

 

Any news? How things are going with the young ladies?

 

I may forgot to ask, how long are the plants gonna veg?

 

And important details. Skunk Special loves feedings, the more the better, day by day you can increase. Normally she misses Mag and Cal, something that you can notice sometimes. Sometimes is not clear so you may need to try and see how the plant react, but still she is a nuts lover :D

 

Anyway, looking forward to seeing some nice pictures as soon as you can.

 

All for now and until next update,

Mr B.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0