Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

craigfjyp

Craig's Indoor Dinafem Diary 2017/18

63 posts in this topic

@craigfjyp no problem what so ever mate happy to help and look in :yep:

Will be back in when the action kicks in :)

Our industrial plant has never ket me down :yep: very solid strain  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

some up to date pics, iv muddled them up by accident so I don't know what's what, iv taken a few pics of the runt CHP I have, its growing really weird, its not hard to notice, most folks will recognize it straight away lol anyway here's the pics

large.S6302026.JPGlarge.S6302025.JPGlarge.S6302024.JPGlarge.S6302023.JPGlarge.S6302019.JPGlarge.S6302020.JPGlarge.S6302021.JPGlarge.S6302022.JPGlarge.S6302018.JPGlarge.S6302017.JPGlarge.S6302016.JPGlarge.S6302015.JPGlarge.S6302014.JPGlarge.S6302013.JPGlarge.S6302012.JPGlarge.S6302011.JPGlarge.S6302010.JPGlarge.S6302009.JPGlarge.S6302008.JPGlarge.S6302007.JPG

6 people like this

Keep us posted on that cali hash plant mate she does look very mutant like but I have seen this in the early stages and some plants out grow this  :) let me know how you get on ;)

Apart from the 1 cali hash plant the other babies look healthy and doing well :)

Nice healthy green and growing well :)

Will be back in on the next update to check progress out mate and thank you for taking the time to update your diary  :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
1 person likes this

Hi there @craigfjyp :yep: alright.

I just read through the last few pages to catch up with you, and it seams you've had some hard times, but things can and do go wrong, luckily you have your mum to blame:rofl:.

Looks like your right on track now tho bud, not too sure about that muntant one tho, time will tell, anyway take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

2 people like this

some up to date pics I took today.....

iv topped the biggest IP yesterday and when the other plants catch up I'll do them also.

Industrial Plant

large.S6302041.JPGlarge.S6302037.JPGlarge.S6302039.JPGlarge.S6302040.JPG

California Hash Plant

large.S6302042.JPGlarge.S6302036.JPGlarge.S6302038.JPGlarge.S6302043.JPG

Group Shot

large.S6302044.JPGlarge.S6302028.JPG

6 people like this

Nice job on the topping and love the shot with the dogs :yep: beautiful mate :)

Good call on topping the older/bigger industrial plant this will definitely give the others time to catch up :yep:

Not sure what is going on with the mutated lady. I'll keep checking back in to see how she fairs  :yep:

Thanks for the thread update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

1 person likes this

hi peeps,

I went to re-pot all the plants yesterday but when I went for the pots I realised I left them when I moved :doh: so I had to leave it until today, I went to the pound shop and bought all there pales(only had 3 left) and a pack of 6 1L pots, its all they had....

because I could only get 3 pales I only used 1 for the big industrial plant and I potted the others into 1L pots until I can get bigger ones, I will probably have to veg for a little longer for the pales to fill with roots as I haven't potted up, the pales hold around 7-8L's of dirt so I  would normally have gone to a 3L pot first and then a 7.5L for finals....

I have been feeding them 4ml/L of PM root stim and 2ml/L of silicon and they seem to be doing fine, the little mutant is still alive lol I don't think its going to get much bigger though, its not taking up any room so I will just leave it bcos I'm wanting to see what it does now, when I was potting up I checked to see if it was ready for an upgrade but it looks like its still just a tap root coming out the bottom of the compost when I removed the pot, anyway Iv taken some pics about an hour ago so here they are....

Industrial Plant in the pale

large.S6302058.JPGlarge.S6302059.JPGlarge.S6302060.JPG

Industrial Plant in the 1L pot

large.S6302061.JPGlarge.S6302062.JPG

California Hash Plant in 1L pot

large.S6302063.JPGlarge.S6302064.JPG

deformed CHP

large.S6302066.JPGlarge.S6302067.JPG

Group Shot

large.S6302068.JPGlarge.S6302069.JPGlarge.S6302070.JPGlarge.S6302071.JPG

4 people like this

Nice job on the potting up mate extra medium to spread those roots out is always a good thing  :)

Everything is progressing really well my friend  :yep:

I'm away for the holiday season so will be back in the new year mate  :bong:

Until then have a good one , and keep those ladies happy :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
1 person likes this

hey guys,

sorry for the long gap between updates.....

so since the last update the girls are massive lol iv only just switched to flower a few days ago because I had to get my other tent set up and also the fan + filter, and get the temps stable for during lights off....

when I eventually got round to setting up the fan and filter I realised I had left the filter when I moved house :doh: I'm pretty gutted about it as it had only been used for 2 and a half grows, so I need another filter within the next couple of weeks.

iv been feeding them 5ml/L of fishmix and they're looking pretty good, I have one massive IP on flower since the 2nd(about a week ago) and iv taken 6 cuts from it a while ago, they have been rooted and potted up into 3in rounds for the past week now, the other IP and the CHP took a lot longer to take off and are still vegging, it could have been because they were colder than the 2 big ones in the tent though but now my temps are perfect so I'm hoping they will catch up soon. I haven't got anything much to report for now so I will just get on with posting some pics....

Flowering Industrial Plant

large.S6302149.JPG

Flowering Industrial Plant on the right

large.S6302153.JPG

California Hash Plant

large.S6302158.JPGlarge.S6302159.JPG

Industrial Plant

large.S6302160.JPG

IP front right and CHP back right

large.S6302162.JPG

IP cuts

large.S6302164.JPG

my average temp

large.S6302167.JPG

sorry about the quality of the flowering tent pics, the next time I have them out the tent I will take some decent ones....

7 people like this

Nice to see you back posting my friend and even better to see that flowering has started and the next generation are cloned and ready to go :bong:

As always thank you for taking the time to update your diary and for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
3 people like this

hey folks,

time for another update....

the IP that's flowering has started to bud now, and its looking a very nice plant, I'm glad iv taken some cuts, the CHP is even looking really good now even though it was a slow starter, it was the CHP iv been most excited about as that was what my main choice was when I picked the seeds for this diary, I had problems at the start of the diary getting them off to a good start but this plant is looking good now, the nodes on it are really close together and it only stands about 18in tall but the leafs on it are like dinner plates they are that big, I still have the deformed CHP, its still only a couple of inches tall though lol I was hoping it would sort itself out like the Purple Trainwreck did but its obviously something in its genetics that's stopping it taking off....

iv been giving the flowering IP 5ml/L of canna bloom and I give it a dose of fishmix once a week at 1ml/L, the temps are 19c-22c during lights off and 24c-27c during lights on and they are under a 600W dual spectrum....

the vegging IP and CHP is getting 4ml/L of fishmix and the IP cuts I have are on 2ml/L of fishmix, the temps are between 21c and 26c and I have them on 24/0 with a 250MH.

that's all for now folks, I will finish with some pics I took last night......

flowering IP

large.S6302172.JPGlarge.S6302173.JPGlarge.S6302175.JPGlarge.S6302183.JPG

CHP

large.S6302186.JPGlarge.S6302187.JPGlarge_454.JPG

vegging IP

large.S6302196.JPGlarge.S6302195.JPG

IP cuts

large.S6302192.JPGlarge.S6302194.JPGlarge.S6302193.JPG

Group Shots

large.S6302199.JPGlarge.S6302197.JPGlarge.S6302198.JPGlarge.S6302184.JPGlarge.S6302178.JPG

6 people like this

Everything is looking great my friend.

Beautiful looking industrial plant in bloom and the next generation look happy :)

Really nice job on cleaning out those lower sucker branches this is now going to really benefit the plants as we hit full on flower mode :)

Cali hash plants looks good. No signs if deficiency and developing at a steady pace  :)

As always thank you for the thread update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time keep up the excellent work :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

@Dinafem-Mark

cheers for stopping by mate.....

I forgot to add in my last post that I also topped the cuts last night.....I will do another update next Sunday so you can see the progress......

2 people like this

Hello mate...Looking really nice and, only gonna get better:yep:

2 people like this

@sroporilshoot

thanks mate, I can't wait for them to finish lol 

2 people like this