Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

craigfjyp

Craig's Indoor Dinafem Diary 2017/18

63 posts in this topic

before I start I would like to thank Dinafem and DinafemMark for the free seeds for this diary.

I chose Industrial Plant(ip) and California Hash Plant(chp) and I stuck 3 of each in some damp paper towels and got a 100% germ rate. the 3 ip's I done fine but when it came to the chp's I dropped the tub I had them in like a fool and lost one and I think I damaged another because it didn't come to anything after repotting it but if I hadn't dropped them I would have had 3 and 3 instead of 3 and 1....

they are still only a couple of inches for now, the only nutes they have been getting is PM root stim @ 2ml/L and I have them under a t5 for now, the temps are pretty good for now with it just being a t5, they are between 22c low and 25c high and that's all I can report for now.....

I will update every few days for now but when they start to take off I will do more regular updates, good luck everyone.....

here's some pics, the 3 in a row are the ip's and the 1 on its own is the chp's.....

large.20170706_222536.jpglarge.20170706_222532.jpglarge.20170706_222523.jpglarge.20170706_222545.jpglarge.20170706_222545.jpglarge.20170706_222549.jpglarge.20170706_222551.jpg

10 people like this

What distance is the T5 from the seedlings as a matter of curiosity? They seem a little bit "leggy" and I'm just wondering if it's because the light is a bit too high..

3 people like this

All the hairy best with the grow, will passout in the corner, don't be shy and slap me hard when things get going.

Toke.

5 people like this

Best of luck with the grow mate. I'll bet that Cali hash plant will be a nice smoke.. :yep:

3 people like this

@Billy2Hats   @tokenroll   @GreenVision

Cheers for dropping by guys, I will try and keep it interesting for you lol 

@Billy2Hats iv not got the light as close as I would like mate, iv got other seedlings that's a week older so I can't get the light on top of them properly cos the other seedlings are bigger, when I repot them I will just bury them deeper than usual mate....

6 people like this

They'll be fine. Exactly as you said, just bury the stem an inch like you said mate, I do it from time to time.

2 people like this

Firstly mate thank you for getting your grow diary up and running :yep:

Secondly 100% germination is always a great start to any grow diary :yep:

I'll be along for the ride mate and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..

1 person likes this

@Dinafem-Mark

cheers for stopping by mate, I couldn't believe I dropped the chp seedlings, I was proper gutted about it mate, iv still got another 2 seeds but I think I will just take a couple of cuts from the seedling when its bigger as I would have had a pretty cramped tent if they had all survived  lol

ill do a quick update for now seen as it wont take long as not much has changed.....

I repotted them into 1L pots yesterday so I could bury the stems a little bit deeper, iv been giving them 2ml/l of plant magic root stim every 4/5 days and the temps are pretty good, that's all that's worth reporting for now, sorry its a quick update guys, i'll do better ones once they've started vegging properly though, I will finish with a few pics, the CHP is the one at the front of the group shots, happy growing guys.....

large.20170717_133755.jpglarge.20170717_133835.jpglarge.20170717_133826.jpglarge.20170717_133811.jpglarge.20170717_133807.jpglarge.20170717_133804.jpg

4 people like this

Looking a lot better now they have been repotted mate. Nice job on burying the stems to create a smaller plant and now potted up his will give some extra room for those legs/roots to spread :yep:

Nice job mate and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark..

1 person likes this

@craigfjyp

Hi bud, Hope there's room for another observer.........butterfingers!!.......:wassnnme::rofl:

Good luck for this one mate.......:yep:

atb

stu:oldtoker:

2 people like this

@stu914

There's always room mate, grab a seat and I hope you enjoy the rest of the show....

it was proper stupid the way I knocked the chp's over mate, I had them on the top of a bunker and I tried lifting a full bag of the 75l clover multipurpose compost over the top to take it upstairs and I sent it flying, I knew it was going to happen but I was that stoned way were it just didn't register until I had done it  :doh:

3 people like this

hi folks....

I'm gutted to say iv lost the last cali hash plant a few days ago, I'm not sure what happened to it but it just sort of crisped up and turned yellow then flopped over, I still have a couple of the seeds so after iv finished this lot I will do another diary with the CHP as I should have enough time to fit it in before the end date.

the industrial plants are still small also, they seem to be not growing very much but I think its because I put them in the 1L pots a bit quick compared to how I usually do it, they are growing very slow atm but I think they will take off when the pots have a lot more roots in them, I would normally be ready to top them around now(4 weeks) but because I went straight from rootits to a 1L pot before leaving enough roots to grow has slowed them down while they fill the pot, they will grow though, it will just take a little longer than usual is all.

here's some pics to finish with....

large.20170728_204008.jpglarge.20170728_204001.jpglarge.20170728_203956.jpglarge.20170728_203951.jpglarge.20170728_203944.jpg

4 people like this

im sorry to read about ya losses craig, what a shitter, but, listen, even so, hanging trays in a tent? that's fucking genius mate, why havnt i ever thought of that? top of the range! :realcool:

dj...

Edited by *DJ*
a "r" in shitter
2 people like this

@*DJ*

cheers for stopping by mate....

hanging the trays in the tent saves me setting up my small veg tent and saves some space, it also works good for cuttings if your in veg mate, you just hang the tray higher than the light so its not getting hit directly, and because of the heat rising it keeps the prop nice and steamy.

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, craigfjyp said:

@*DJ*

cheers for stopping by mate....

hanging the trays in the tent saves me setting up my small veg tent and saves some space, it also works good for cuttings if your in veg mate, you just hang the tray higher than the light so its not getting hit directly, and because of the heat rising it keeps the prop nice and steamy.

il have a hanging trays before the weekends out craig lol what a blinding idea mate, iv got fuck all to put on it, but all the same, i want some!

dj......

4 people like this