Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JimmyPage

Just harvested :)

Finally (after 5 days changing water daily, and then twice daily) CF dropped to 0 for two successive readings.

So it was all systems go today, and harvested in one 4-hour sitting. Currently have all 8 shelves pretty full in my drying basket in the grow tent, and a tiny bit of finger hash already rolled for a treat later.

It's been an odd grow, but quite a good harvest. MrsJ reckons 15 small Kilner jars ... that'll keep her busy (she's in charge of burping).

Will weigh and post back when dried.

Last seed is already in a cube ... no reason not to keep growing. Once this seed is harvested the plan is to box everything up. Redecorate the room, and try and act normal :) !

Good weekend y'all 

12 people like this

White widow? 

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, VikingDee said:

White widow? 

Yup :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Stuff jimmy page..though you were a terrible person at the height of your rock n roll dayz...I swear by white widow..personally I go with paradise seeds ..version of it...spelt at**..anyways//..lucks to you...

Edited by Wah Wah
1 person likes this

Enjoy your fruits dude.

1 person likes this

I can see why you grow the widow all the time mate I love the stuff 

1 person likes this

congrats on the harvest mate .... i look forward to seeing the pics

1 person likes this

just over 200g, 13 x 500g Kilner jars

Another run like this, and can pack up for a year, redecorate, and not worry about keeping a room locked !

large.IMG_20170717_141225.jpg

4 people like this

I recently harvested a WW from G13 & have 2 WW from Dinafem at about 4 weeks bloom. 

Was my first grow of WW and while it does the couch lock job I find it quite a boring smoke tbh. When you have something like Holy Grail Kush out there why bother with WW?

Just wondering like.

1 person likes this

We hit upon WW when we first decided to grow for MrsPages MS. She says it eases pain and discomfort very well, so there's been no real need to try loads of strains.

Don't get me wrong - I dream of a weed-legal world where I could retire and tend to my plants, like some people retire and tend to their roses ....

1 person likes this

No better reason to stick with WW then; I'm happy you've found something that does the job, that's the main thing.

I've spent the last 4 years growing loads of different strains purely to find the one(or five) that gives me what I'm looking for. 

So far I've nailed Scott's OG(RD) and Holy Grail Kush(DNA). Popped 5 Scott's OG this year and have ended up with 4 girls and a boy...the holy grail of popping regular seeds!! 

I'll have an OG Kush seed stash for years to come.

Enjoy the fruits mate.

1 person likes this

if it works  for her  ... stick with it mate .......

and i must say those buds do look good  

Edited by vortex
1 person likes this