Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

sex bud -yeah where and when man

202 posts in this topic
12 hours ago, Female Seeds Team said:

Wow, that's a proper way for measuring the effects. Thanks so much @LHC, these are all very useful insight :D

I am going to write this down as it is very interesting and well written, if you don't mind of course ;)

Cheers,
Mr B.

Of course. Use it as you wish. Flowered for 50 days is also very nice, but I have always got paranoia very easy with cannabis, so for me 56 days is perfect, but late in the evening with headphones, day 65 is best. That is some serious feelgood smoke.

3 people like this

sshe just keeps a coming ...although one of the cuts is showing mg def ..must be the soil choice ..still no worries more cuts to be taken .

large.IMG_2100.JPGlarge.IMG_2101.JPG

1 person likes this

since april many things have happened that have required all my time ..during these last 12 weeks there have been times when i havent been able to even get near the plants in the tent .in fact ive lost quite a few regulars during this time ..

the one plant that said bugger it i dont need help during this time ....sexbud .

just kept on keeping on ..i was so impressed i planted a fresh sexbud seed alongside this 2 year plus cutting /mum /.reveg ..

large.IMG_2168.JPGlarge.IMG_2158.JPGlarge.IMG_2136.JPGlarge.IMG_2135.JPG

cant fault it ..

1 person likes this

Last night I smoked some SexBud flowered 65D, cured for 6 months. That must be my favourite smoke right now. Fantastic warm feelgood. Perfect for a nice film or some music.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

have to say that after winning a few sexbud seeds in the photo comp i can now have a look if theres other phenos ..well as it happens i think ive come across a more c99 pineapple tasting pheno than the original one ive got...its leggy ,its stinky in a good way but is constantly hungry ..

large.IMG_2199.JPGlarge.IMG_2195.JPGlarge.IMG_2194.JPG

doing rather well under the @diyleduk scope 220 ..currently running at 95% so around 170/175 watts .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
4 people like this

well this sexbud got chopped ,frosty and smells lovely as per usual ..but what i thought id do seeing as i had half oz of dried sexbud waiting to be cooked with i thought bugger that ill run it dry through a bubble bag and make some dry sift ...the material is in the freezer at the moment ..ill post pics later if i remember and dont get to wankered .sexbud makes really nice squidgy black type has much like c99 does .gummy ..

2 people like this

ok then ,i took about 7g of very dried and cured sexbud ..froze it for an hour ..then i took a coffee jar that i got from the pound shop .place frozen bud in the tin ,then place bubble bag tight over it then place the lid on ...shakey shakey for a little bit ...et voila 

then spill all the crumbs all over the floor and counter top and cooker ..spend ten minutes sorting that out whilst the trichomes come up to room temp 

wash hands yet again 

and commence the neading ..like bread but on an action man scale .

ten minutes of this results in a ball of squidgy hash ..unfortunately ..i smoke all mine in two js cos it was so nice ..but i will make some more later when ive straightened up a bit ..

til then ..sexbud dry sift squidgy black ..tis rather moreish but what a nice smoke it is ..very smokey as well ..heard a neighbour coughing on the fumes 

large.IMG_2289.JPG

i forgot to show the buds before i sifted doh ..

large.IMG_2290.JPGlarge.IMG_2291.JPGlarge.IMG_2293.JPGlarge.IMG_2292.JPG

for an hours play ..its worth it .

2 people like this