Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Guest uzi

Boxing

3,521 posts in this topic

Yes, I like fury. He's An under rated fighter. Great movement for such a massive guy...

I'm looking forward to  seeing how he looks in June in his comeback fight..

I know, he's not even 30 yet.. 

But travellers and birth certificates is another discussion  altogether.. lol

3 people like this

great to see fury back  ,,fury and saunders  hard to beat for anyone right now 

1 person likes this

Decent scrap the other night a few of them ! didnt watch just caught various highlights 

Fair play to Dillian ive always said he is a hard customer and proved it, would like to see him scrap with one of the top 2 or 3 i think he would hold is own 

Farmer 

2 people like this

anyone up for the canelo v GGG fight?

Yep. I hope it's going to be a fucking war.

Edited by kal17117

damn !!t

it was a great fight. thought GGG edged it like he did in the first fight, but i guess HBO rather have a 27 year as there showpiece instead of a 37 year old on his way out

GGG was robbed !!!

Edited by dill786
3 people like this

6 hours ago, dill786 said:

GGG was robbed !!!

Less so this time, but I still felt the drug cheat hadn't done enough despite the fact he was going forward the whole 12 rounds. Amazing the improvement in his stamina since all the clenbuterol he took (oops sorry, I forgot it was tainted meat!)

1 person likes this

i heard there is a 3rd fight planned in may 2019

fuck ive had enough !!

ggg should retire now at his age, maybe he wants to break roy jones record of 21 world defences, but now he has NO belts.

I've been watching the news and saw that Billy Saunders fella in a video that reminded me of not the decent type of travellers, and he isn't a traveller he's English. It isn't so bad that a low life can represent a country and act like a degenerate fool but the media, Twitter and Facebook glorify these fellas. Conor McGregor likewise, he has a bad attitude, and people love him for it. I think if he punched a nun folks would want more of him, and he'd have a poor excuse in a Twitter post. Surely there should be some vetting, to keep cunts out of sport. 

5 people like this

thought canelo nicked it in the end  had ggg on the back foot looking bemused ,,,, many english/welsh  travellers with and without irish or romany blood,,,, im a fan of bjs but he let himself down a few times as many youngmen do i like to think he can straighten himself up a bit an achieve his full potential hes a hell of a talent but for sure has some quirks to iron out ,looking forward to his fight with andrade

ouch just seen bjs latest vids pretty  rank its worse than i thought but seems hes daft enuff to stitch himself up by filming it  hopefully someone will have a word in his ear now