Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ameth

yellowing in propogation stage

Hello there boys and girls. I got new babies for my new grow. I usually wait till some roots are sticking through rockwool before putting them in NFT. Then maybe once a day I use a pump to wet the spread mat and feed them with a syringe for couple of days before more roots appear. But once I put them in NFT, one day later they started yellowing, so I took them out to get more roots, and then gonna put them back in. And this is how they look like:

large.rsz_img_20170629_021407560.jpg

As you can see, they are developing lighter stripes. Im not sure what could be wrong here. It would be normal if the lower leaves where yellowing, but this is the whole plant. Anyone has any ideas? or suggestions what to do?

Thank you everyone!

You should be rooting out a rockwool cube ie bursting out everywhere before putting them in the nft. Stick to that and all should be well.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, tokenroll said:

You should be rooting out a rockwool cube ie bursting out everywhere before putting them in the nft. Stick to that and all should be well.

ok. so just wait till lots of roots come out of the cube. So you think the light green patterns are appearing because of that?

No idea about patterns to be honest but I'm sure the way your going is not going to help. Tried and tested ways are always best.

will try my best :) still would be nice to find out about these patterns. do you think its not serious at all?

What are you feeding them? Looks like n def up the feed maybe?

Edited by m99