Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JaxtheXIV

Go for bio biz light and all mix or jacks magic ?

Hi just a quick one for the forum, so I've had my mind and info sorted on buying biobizz light and all mix that's me though playing it safe however I hear a lot about jacks magic and just wanted to know if someone had a bit more of the low down on it and if so can I still use biobizz Bute's with other soil or is there other nutes I can use . 

Just posting due due to wanting to have a lot of information before I start and not prepared . 

i prefer light mix over all mix as it has nothing in it so its good for seeds and cuts and a slightly better consistency than allmix imo but they are both good,you can use biobizz nutes in any compost but i would stick with biobizz as badger said,its a good place to start.

h4rdc0r3.

1 person likes this

@Badbadger very useful made m mind up biobizz it is then 

1 person likes this

BioBizz for more then 17 years now, no problems, Light-mic for my clones and seedlings, all-mix for my mature plants....never really checked my Ph over the last 6 years...lol

2 people like this

I use bio bizz light mix for the full grow now, as I found all mix to be too strong and kept getting nute burn....never heard of jack's magic.

@cypher79 cheers for the info I've defiantly made my mind up biobizz for a first grow is the way to go and the jacks magic was posted a lot on soil debates in the forums so gained my info from here 

I will only use canna specific soil now (I use PM Soil but I am sure the others are fine too), since I got a major infection from a bag of Clover from a nursery. Also, like @thekingofobsolete says Jacks Magic is like concrete.

1 person likes this

I use any old cheap Compost to germ them in then pot into something like All-Mix. 

Normal compost FTW :P

1 person likes this