Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

gavlp20

Which fems

21 posts in this topic
53 minutes ago, JTR said:

Do you know of anyone who has grown these out yet ? 

There's quite a few diaries in the Dinafem Sub Forum 

@botanics and I believe @Freaxhave both grown her out good results as well. 

Can't seem to find a Remo diary from Freax I may have been mistaken but botanics definitely has one

1 hour ago, NezA said:

There's quite a few diaries in the Dinafem Sub Forum 

Thanks pal, I just sort of needed the nod they are worth cracking . I'll go take a look 

11 hours ago, NezA said:

Ive not done the Remo yet, shes on my to do list. Im hoping to get the F&D system up and running again soon in my bigger tent and then she will more than likely be part of a multi strain grow which will be a mix of CBD and THC girls. :yep:

2 hours ago, Freax said:

Ive not done the Remo yet, shes on my to do list. Im hoping to get the F&D system up and running again soon in my bigger tent and then she will more than likely be part of a multi strain grow which will be a mix of CBD and THC girls. :yep:

Yeah I noticed you didn't have a diary for it so I'm not sure who I've got you mixed up with. 

Either way she looks like a good one :thumsup:

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, JTR said:

Do you know of anyone who has grown these out yet ? 

jtr there are two entries in cream of the crop comp for remos chemo by jadenugs and badbager both are excellent diaries in the dinafem forum.

2 people like this