Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

SILVERBACKGROWER

Auto Flowering Help

Yo EVERYONE,

Just after a bit of advice, Ive just harvest a 1.2m2 crop and got 18oz on my first grow, Im pretty happy with that.

Ive got some stardawg seeds, my last grow was from cutting.

Im new to seeds and the autoflowering thing.

Can anyone give me any tips or advice on how to go about getting them healthy and started.

This forum helped me massively with my first grow.

Thanks in advance.

SilverbackGrower

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, craigfjyp said:

theres a autoflower section that will have all the info you could ever need mate, here it is>>>>http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/243-auto-flowering/

good luck with them mate....

Top man, thanks mate.

My last one was vegged 4 weeks on 18/6 then flowered on 12/12 

Is this the same with autos?

1 person likes this

@SILVERBACKGROWER

no mate, the best light cycle for autos is 20/4 apparently, iv only tried growing them once a good few years ago but i kinda fucked them with potting up and other things but they have come on leaps and bounds since then mate.....

12 hours ago, craigfjyp said:

@SILVERBACKGROWER

no mate, the best light cycle for autos is 20/4 apparently, iv only tried growing them once a good few years ago but i kinda fucked them with potting up and other things but they have come on leaps and bounds since then mate.....

Ive got a 600w HPS bulb and 2 200wCFL bulb  what would your thoughts be on running th CFL over HPS to save on electric? is it worth it or stick witht he HPS

Cheers

Silver

600w hps kicks out more PAR so you'll get a better yeild than with CFL alone 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, VikingDee said:

600w hps kicks out more PAR so you'll get a better yeild than with CFL alone 

Thanks mate, just wondering about feeding and nutes, I'm of the understanding to give them none phd water when planted, but then whats the score with watering after that and when to first introduce nutes 

Thanks again

1 person likes this

how are you growing them, what medium?  

Just now, VikingDee said:

how are you growing them, what medium?  

Coco mate, got 1.5ltr pots for what would have been veg and 16ltr pots for flower. Do I need to transplant autos? 

1 person likes this

Just now, SILVERBACKGROWER said:

Coco mate, got 1.5ltr pots for what would have been veg and 16ltr pots for flower. Do I need to transplant autos? 

I'm not an auto grower but I do know when growing autos you start in the final pot as there's little time to mess about before flower. As for ph it depends on your water supply. I'd do it if I was you but if I'm honest I never have in coco and I've been very successful. 

1 person likes this

Plenty of options with autos. Personally I start them in starter pots and give them approx 10 days under CFL once popped to get them started then pot them up. Not had issues doing it this way and tend to be easier to water. Can be a bit finicky and as you are on a one way street with these , time is if the essence. No chance of a longer veg as they flower when they see fit. 

Checknout Blackpool bouncers auto diary in dinafem section for training tips too. Don't top, just bend. Think it's in the 2016 section. 

Most autos ive grown tend tend to start to flower around week 3-4 and stretch to about week 5/6.  Then it's all about the bud development. 

Not a coco grower but 16l pretty big and may struggle to root it out . For autos you'd probably get away with 7s or 11s. 

Good luck