Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cursed

Best portable vape

78 posts in this topic

@mrrichiet You can get bong like rips from a Vapexhale Cloud Evo, it really is like hitting a bong with that device, the only problem is its bloody expensive.

I only use mine when I am not working he next day now as it fucks me up too much and I can feel it in the morning still. I much prefer the Solo's for everyday use now as it's more like smoking a spliff, much more civilised.

Good luck with fucking off combustion dude, it's well worth it in the end, I get way more pleasure from my weeds now I am not smoking it.

Edited by Smokebelch
2 people like this

I had a solo but sold it as I thought it was crap, that was when I was a smoker and like you craved the hit from the bong. I then got a cloud evo and struggled with coughing until I committed to vaping for a few weeks and the rest is history. 

I did struggle with getting stoned enough then with the help of rosin I was suddenly getting more stoned than I had done for years.

Before I made the switch I was combusting 3-4g of flower a day in massive bong rips barely getting stoned, now I have micro dabs and I get way more mind bending type wasted then I have for years.

1 person likes this

I'm not saying the solo is crap I would love to own one now I'm not combusting for sure, it's just not a big hitter in which you need to make the transition.

1 person likes this