Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

119 posts in this topic

Nice work @BLhaze .. Some nice frosty buds there! What is that auto monster on the background shot of the greenhouse? Also gonna state the obvious... But the sooner you train that photo better.. Don't want to be trying to train in flower... Also have tried Epsom salts on the ill plant... I wouldn't give up on her.. I would personally pot her up and give her some Epsom... Or call mag... I have had a crap plant that did f@ck all and I totally gave up with it.. Looked like crap.. So i just left in it in a pot in the woods for the slugs...  turned out to be the most amazing smelling weed... But only had a few tiny buds from it as I gave up on it! So I learned a lesson never leave a woman behind! Good luck! 

1 person likes this

@MacGanja Thanks buddy! I appreciate the kind words! The beast in the background is another Magnum auto, i will definitely be doing them again next year! She still has about a week or 2 left aswell... 

The haze LST is never ending lol its just two branches left i need to tie down.. Ill be doing that on monday. 

You have described exactly my mood with the sick plant..... I have kind of just gave up on her.... Iv been looking into the treatments you have mentioned and i was set on buying them, my friend gave it the last bit of call mag he had when we visited the spot last.. I just wanted to throw her in the bushes... Its the fact it was meant to be an auto, all the other sensis were all very different to each other and its had issues from early on and hasnt flowered still, i just put it down to bad genetics... 

1 person likes this

Don't give up buddy you have come this far... Just give her a chance...  When your jars are dry... You will be wishing you spent abit more time... Think of it as an experiment... If it doesn't work you haven't really lost anything... 

2 people like this

NEVER give up @BLhaze my 3 northern lights autos were outside from may and were the smallest most pathetic looking plants you'd ever seen, one in particular  (let's call her the runt) just wasn't growing at all and I'd pretty much written them off as a waste of money this year.

I moved them under the glass in a vain hope it might help them a little bit and man alive have they surprised me. They went from a couple of inches to nearly 4ft and the runt is now the biggest of them all.

All 3 are flowering beautifully and developing a lovely smell, the runt isn't quite as far along as her 2 sisters but she is in full flower and progressing nicely, to say I'm gobsmacked by them all doesn't even begin to describe my surprise with them.

The moral of all this is that with some TLC and a little bit of good luck they can pull through nicely, even surprise you so hang in there mate.

2 people like this

@MacGanja shes finally done! :) the greenhouse is almost empty now iv cropped all but one magnum! (Ill do an update abit later) iv aldo got the other photo in there still drying out the pot to treat it.. But heres the haze! The pictures dont show its actual size! It is huge!!!

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

2 people like this

Final crop of the auto strains

I am almost finished for the year, i have just one runt but very healthy magnum left to cut down and then its just the Pineapple haze and Sensi skunk photos to finish with. 

I cant decide wether im happy or sad! Huh... Its like, at first i thought f*ck yeah not so many tough trips to the spot but its dawning on me, one of my little hobbies is coming to an end! Its a love hate thing for sure! lol ill have no more buds on plants to admire for a while by the end of next week :( 

On the upside! i cannot wait to start prepping for next year, already stocking up on seeds, equipment and ideas :yep:

i have a nice amount of jars to keep me smiling, and alot more to come when its all dry.. Ill get some pics up then.

So heres some pics of the final plants/buds! Definitely the best yet! And the last sensi was also the best of that strain to! I guess picking up the experience as i was going along showed on the plants. They just got better and better :thumsup:

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

Edited by BLhaze
3 people like this

Looking good mate! Like the way you have trained the photos..that's what how I was trying to explain to train them... . That's a good spread... And you should get a decent harvest from them... Fingers crossed...  Nice harvest of autos by the way..... It's not over yet... That GH has the potential to look glorious again! Good luck! 

Edited by MacGanja
2 people like this

Wow, looking great @BLhaze. Well done with the harvest, nice one :lucky::yep:.

3 people like this

Well done mate! They all look pretty spot on! you gotta be chuffed with that harvest 

3 people like this

@MacGanja Really appreciate the advice on the photos and everything else you mentioned along the way buddy! This is how i planned on tying her down since it was advised but every visit i forgot the ties! lol im still going to keep manipulating it untill it fits in the GH properly, she is in but doesnt really fit yet...

@Irishgirl Same to you too! I appreciate all the advice from the start to now :smokin: i must say.... I feel slightly evil having all this harvest and posting pictures whilst alot of you guys are still waiting on photos lol but at the same time im now regretting not having more photos out!!! Ahh well next year will be interesting :yep: 

@KingPritch Thanks man! I am definitely happy with the harvest! Had a few issues here and there with mould but lost no where near the amount i thought i would, i wouldnt even say 5% of each plant... Apart from 1, lost nearly all the main cola on it.. 

I cant wait to see all yall harvest too! Keep at it :)

4 people like this

Awesome mate that's a fine harvest you got there, happy days!!

If any replies to posts from here on are more lateral than usual we all know why:smokin:lol

1 person likes this

@gthang thanks man! lol if it cures and turns out how im hoping then there will be zero posts on here lol 

nice haze definatley your best plant, hopefullly get more than all your autos!!... Check out my diary... I'm new to uk420 and lat 53 like you. all the best

Mr.Tea-Lad

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Mr.tea-lad said:

nice haze definatley your best plant, hopefullly get more than all your autos!!... Check out my diary... I'm new to uk420 and lat 53 like you. all the best

Mr.Tea-Lad

I had a little nosey on your profile, looking very busy! Liking the LST... Looks like your going to be having a busy couple of weeks ahead of you :yep: