Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

119 posts in this topic

hello guys! here's a photo heavy insight into my first time greenhouse grow.. soo much preparation went into it that was not documented as i only decided to take pictures etc after the site was pretty much complete.. :( untill i made many changes as it was my first time and my OCD's where kicking in hard when i wasn't happy with something, as you will see in the photos! i designed a self watering system and also a solar fan system.

so far i have 3 strains growing.. 4 sensi skunk autos but one seems to have different genetics to the other 3.. maybe from a different mother or different strain all together, who knows! these are now the biggest and are all now flowering (for picture reference) 1 pineapple haze feminized still vegging, and 4 magnum autos not long transitioned.. 

ill be updating this post from now on :) 

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

13 people like this

I'd been looking at this on your other posts! Looking good.

Do you not have trouble if you want to move those plants though? Or is the pipe easy enough to remove without damaging anything 

2 people like this

Quite impressed how well this is working up to now. Hope the temps don't ruin it once the suns back out. Like the way your mind works dude 

2 people like this

Looking good... Nice bit of inventiveness... Will be pulling up a chair! 

2 people like this

Nice one, all is looking good in here :yep:.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, GrowingViking said:

I'd been looking at this on your other posts! Looking good.

Do you not have trouble if you want to move those plants though? Or is the pipe easy enough to remove without damaging anything 

Hey up bud! Yeah they are all movable very easily.. In between each pot the hose pipe is connected by a small piece of pvc pipe,the hose fits over both ends as a sleeve , you can see in the picture below :) i tend to think of any obstructions i might have when designing something.. And movement and rotation was my main thought :yep: large.image.jpeg

3 people like this

Very much appreciated you guys! Yeah i think we should be good with the temps now, the 40c+ was when i had no vents or fans so hopefully, it all works out as planned!

Its been doing its job so far when humidity has been high sooo , only time will tell! 

Dm

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, BLhaze said:

Hey up bud! Yeah they are all movable very easily.. In between each pot the hose pipe is connected by a small piece of pvc pipe,the hose fits over both ends as a sleeve , you can see in the picture below :) i tend to think of any obstructions i might have when designing something.. And movement and rotation was my main thought :yep: large.image.jpeg

Ooooh I didn't realise! Very clever. 

Good or luck mate! Looking great so far. 

1 person likes this

One or two of the ladies were looking a little bit sad on last nights visit looking just a little droopy.. 2 weeks almost of rain and thunderstorms and possibly a slight over water on the last visit..  But im sure next weeks sun will perk them up a little! 

Flowering is in full force on one of them, the other sensi skunks are just starting.. 

Lorrrdddd give me sun! :pimp:large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

2 people like this

All looks well again in the greenhouse, the sun has returned finally! The magnum auto flowers that got topped seem to be doing good so far (as mentioned before topping them wasnt my choice and i didnt approve but we'll see!). Iv had to tie the main colas back abit to give room for future groth on two of them.. 

They are getting a lot bigger than expected, its almost getting hard to move in there!large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg lol 

3 people like this

Every single plant is showing signs of being fem if not flowering already! So far so good... (Ps the description and reviews of the sensi skunk, estimated 50-65cm... More like 150-160cm!) large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

1 person likes this

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

3 people like this

Hello again peeps! I thought id go for a night time stroll to my spot, havent been for almost a week! Things are still looking very promising! 

Last week a couple of leaves got burnt but nothing to bother about atall.. 

I have come to the conclution that sensi seeds are absolute sh*te and that i dont have or partially have the strains i ordered .. I ordered 5 sensi skunk auto fem seeds and got 2 free seeds also, one is now mid flower and the 2 others are just starting and one is definitely not an auto! The two just starting flowering are identical where as the other two (mid flower - non auto) are completely different.. Not only that the free seeds and one sensi didnt germinate. (In the mist of this i would like to give credit to dutch passion seeds asi not long purchased some seeds from @DutchPassionTony and all have 100% germinated and are doing perfect so far)

hetes some pics of the one (possible) sensi skunk auto that is mid flowering

enjoy! :yep:large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

3 people like this

The back right plant is the photoperiod god knows what i mentioned above, i also have a photoperiod fem pineapple haze in there too.. The good news is every single one is female. 

large.image.jpeg

4 people like this

Good job! Looking nice! Having photos is a good thing I think... That's where you will get your biggest harvest...Are you going to use a bigger pot for the photos? And I would really start thinking of training them or you might find you run out of room... 

2 people like this