Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mekoz

DynaVap M

27 posts in this topic

+1 @bubbly82 I've been using it a while now, and it has all but replaced my Pax 2.

Works well with hash/oil also. :thumsup:

Lovely through glass as you can take hotter and bigger rips. :fart:

Edited by stoned_ape
2 people like this

i can just imagine a nice bit of hash through one :eek: 

@stoned_ape i need to get a glass piece for it for sure!! 

1 person likes this

Just need to use a little dry material with oils/concentrates, and it does a good job.

I've got mine retro fitted to a Bong as we speak and it's awesome. :D

I have a Nonavong stem coming in a few day's so I will be able to toke in style. 

1 person likes this

How did you fit yours to your bong @stoned_ape?  Got a pic? :)

I managed to find an old glass drip tip (tube) made for the job, which slides over the body of the Dynavap increasing the diameter to approx 14mm. I then slid an o-ring over the tube, which then (crudely) allows it to fit and seal 14mm female joint.

That probably sounded like a load of bollocks without a pic, but the camera on my phone has packed up. :no:

I'm sure you could even wrap some tape round to increase the diameter, or find some tube etc..

Edited by stoned_ape
2 people like this

I love my M18 in the glass bubbler. Smooth and tasty

Get a 10mm to 14mm adapter, works a treat :yep:

2 people like this

Some good prices for the Dynavap range this weekend @ Vapefiend  :thumsup:

I really don't need any more but I'm not sure I can resist a new Shadow M at that price 

If you want to block the carb hole while using a bubbler or just fancy going carbless anyway you can position one of the x-rings that hold the condenser tube in place up the tube so that it blocks the internal airpath for the air from the carb hole.

I always have my Vong set that way to save faffing around and losing time at temp 

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

I really don't need any more but I'm not sure I can resist a new Shadow M at that price 

The Shadow sure does look tasty. :naughty:

3 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

you want to block the carb hole while using a bubbler or just fancy going carbless anyway you can position one of the x-rings that hold the condenser tube in place up the tube so that it blocks the internal airpath for the air from the carb hole.

I always have my Vong set that way to save faffing around and losing time at temp 

What a fiendishly simple idea, thanks for sharing. :)

2 people like this

Well for anybody that's interested my dark wood Nonavong stem came today and it's totally awesome. :thumsup:

Premium look and feel (the photo's don't really do it justice) & fits a standard 14mm joint beautifully, worth every penny. 

5 people like this

I bought one of these in the sales and I love it, ive cut down on the joints majorly since ive had it. I have used electric vapes before and i found them frustrating and fiddly. the dynavap is kinda fiddly too but ive found playing around trying to get it right quite fun. I wouldnt spend my last £60 on one but if you spend money on smoking gadgets this is an essential ;) 

3 people like this

What I personally like about it is that it gets the job done quickly, effectively and with no drama.  

My Pax is OK if you want to take your time with a bowl, but 'gram for gram' it doesn't seem to hit as hard IMO.

2 people like this