Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Key4

Exotic genetix

19 posts in this topic

Been eyeing up cookies and cream for a while ,now I see lots of new strains gone up on attitude/choice.

Anybody ran there gear? I'm worried about hermies after my last grow and the packs ain't cheap :g:

They seem to get good reviews .worth a try?

Edited by Key4

I'm running their cherry cream pie atm, seems ok so far i guess. I've smoked their cookies and cream too. Was ok nothing amazing tbh and i didn't find it similar to real cookies at all. If i was looking to buy seeds right now i'd probably go for sinmint cookies from Sincity seeds or go for something from rare dankness. atb

4 people like this

@Highburyway may know a bit,i know he has done a few and they are amazing frosty goodness

eta im doing his subbie seeds grape ox x  cherry puff x banana cream which i believe is a cross of exotic genetics  and rare dankness goodiies

Edited by r3d
4 people like this

Some of Exotic's stuff looks ace, would love to try a pack myself.

Edited by nudger36
1 person likes this

ox was a beautiful strain. I ran it myself a few years back, there should still be pics on here of it. A bubba kush hybrid

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/1373206448/gallery_60756_3284_80758.jpg

Edited by MD84
13 people like this

N/A

Edited by nudger36

Anyone run Citrique?

:yinyang:

12 hours ago, Breezus said:

Anyone run Citrique?

No mate did look at it, but realised i'm OCD with seeds so i left that one out and went for the Black Mamba, blue steel, Donkey butter, kimbo kush and Seeds Trilogy. Would love to know what there Triple OG is like anyone running this?

2 people like this

Where you get the donkeybutter bro? Can’t find it anywhere 

Attitude

1 person likes this

Wow I’ve just seen the price of the triple og 

@Jonny5

I'm guessing with the Triple OG and The Cube they sell them as breeders seeds hence the silly money lol

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Jonny5 said:

Wow I’ve just seen the price of the triple og 

Exactly, my quote was leaning towards sarcasm

@Breezus Pack of 10 i believe, some IHG are 290, in fact quit a few if you look can around the 300

@Ronnie the roach

Oh I know, I suspected the severe price hikes when US legislation changed since that was going to drive the market. Capitalism at its most grotesque, profiteering from the sick ! 

I started ramping up my seed collection in 2014/5 in case this very thing happened. Now I'm quite happy popping the ones I've collected and grabbing the occasional subby pack :yep:

Edited by Breezus
Fat fingers
4 people like this