Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

dill786

hollywood trannies !!

88 posts in this topic
23 minutes ago, Owderb said:

Heres a British tranny

Owd

OMG. If you are right @Owderb then it sheds a totally different light. 

Can anyone tell me? If a bloke punched May square in the face. Would it be morally wrong if given the fact that she was actually born a he?

I am dead against violence towards women but this could be a game changer.

Wheres my gloves. 

10 people like this

I think the tranny stands for transformer in this case. She walks just like one for a start and she changes into what she likes :)

Owd

8 people like this

Begby 

Edit Begbie, mistakes happen!

Edited by PaulHackett
6 people like this

I got 2 minutes into the mila kunis one then gave up, ive seen enough women's hips to know that slight indendentations do not mean that you are a man lol either that or I've met multiple incredibly convincing trannies, and my big sister had a Sex change at some point in the 3 years she was born and I wasn't lol

The guy that made the video is a div, he is saying that her torso is definitely the torso of a man and if anybody doubts this they should look at the torso of a man to compare. I think he needs to broaden his experience with women's torso's rather than asking me to go looking at men's 

8 people like this

41 minutes ago, bartman said:

OMG. If you are right @Owderb then it sheds a totally different light. 

Can anyone tell me? If a bloke punched May square in the face. Would it be morally wrong if given the fact that she was actually born a he?

I am dead against violence towards women but this could be a game changer.

Wheres my gloves. 

I think punching May in the face is fine :)

I don't like violence against women or men. Not keen on violence against human beings at all. But punching the Wicked Witch of the West in the face, that's not just acceptable, it's pretty much mandatory lol She needs punching in her ugly, winkled fizzog until she fucks off back to Oz to menace farm girls from Kansas and thwir dogs, where she belongs.

4 people like this

What a load of utter shite, prejudiced paranoid conspiraloon Christian shite to boot.

8 people like this

:D 

6 people like this

Here's another one

@dill786

I have no love for hollywood either but trust me (and basic logic) that if they wanted to fool us they could and would find much better 'subjects' to do so! But honestly, what do they stand to gain from doing so!?

That's a rhetorical question btw. I'm sure you have some mental answer uneducated answer so here's some genuine advice for you though, one human to another.....if you need some conspiracy in your life, watch some Adam Curtis documentaries. That's real life actual fact based stuff that will hopefully quench your need for conspiracy and help you see the world as it actually is currently. Maybe start with The Century of the Self, Modern Times - The way of the flesh, All Watched Over By Loving Machines or maybe the more recent and poignant Hyper Normalisation. There's a good few more to choose from but those stand out for me and are excellent viewing for anyone interested in lifting the veil!

15 minutes ago, Snowziff said:

@dill786

I have no love for hollywood either but trust me (and basic logic) that if they wanted to fool us they could and would find much better 'subjects' to do so! But honestly, what do they stand to gain from doing so!?

That's a rhetorical question btw. I'm sure you have some mental answer uneducated answer so here's some genuine advice for you though, one human to another.....if you need some conspiracy in your life, watch some Adam Curtis documentaries. That's real life actual fact based stuff that will hopefully quench your need for conspiracy and help you see the world as it actually is currently. Maybe start with The Century of the Self, Modern Times - The way of the flesh, All Watched Over By Loving Machines or maybe the more recent and poignant Hyper Normalisation. There's a good few more to choose from but those stand out for me and are excellent viewing for anyone interested in lifting the veil!

Fucking hell do you go to many parties?

Bring everyone down why dontcha!!!

eta Mr educated

Edited by PaulHackett
3 people like this

c`mon ..if your going to go the tranny conspiracy then how about the one where every first lady of america has been a man in drag ..

6 people like this

23 minutes ago, Snowziff said:

@dill786

Btw there should've been a comma between mental answer, uneducated answer Mr Proffesor

eta I know it is Professor I was just taking the piss

Edited by PaulHackett

jennifer aniston is defo a tranny,  

the worship of baphomet

2 minutes ago, dill786 said:

jennifer aniston is defo a tranny,  

the worship of baphomet

I'll guess at Westboro BC

You've got me there, I've shagged him!

1 person likes this