Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

VRG

ugorg
From the underground with love..

72 posts in this topic

DiscoBiscuit :smoke:

large.disco4.JPGlarge.disco3.JPG

large.disco2.JPGlarge.disco1.JPG

Edited by VRG
38 people like this

is the stacking common with the the biscuits vrg or is it the light spectrum cos mine under led dont do that .they get wider if that makes sense .

large.RSCN0300.JPGlarge.DSCN0225.JPG

-resized images, VRG.

Edited by VRG
11 people like this

I have just tried to buy some seeds but there`s no option to buy by card, or am I being a plonker?

E2a, no worries, I`ve cut a cheque :)

Edited by ratdog
2 people like this

Gorgeous photos. I need to get myself some of these seeds.

3 people like this

20 minutes ago, ratdog said:

I have just tried to buy some seeds but there`s no option to buy by card, or am I being a plonker?

E2a, no worries, I`ve cut a cheque :)

Hey rat dog.  I just tried myself & it seems either postal order, cash or bank transfer & it's fecken £10 to post 2 Èire ffs eeerrr :thumbdown::no:.

3 people like this

@vince noir rock n roll star no buddy most are like yours but they are heavily influenced by environment, the first pics are of the same phenotype as the one pictured below but they were grown under 1000w Gavita's whereas these were grown in a different space under 600w grostars with digi ballasts. This one is my personal favourite :yep:

gallery_1995_2119_1363128.jpggallery_1995_2119_400473.jpg

gallery_1995_2119_69837.jpggallery_1995_2119_839716.jpg

@Irishgirl it costs £8.55 to send a small parcel tracked and signed to the republic of Ireland, not much we can do about that.

Edited by VRG
19 people like this

Lovely pictures.

On the UGORG comp page I posted a picture of a DiscoBiscuit I recently had, similar #1 leaning plant. Top shelf all the way. Even with the stacked calyx's the buds still went rock solid. 

4 people like this

@vince noir rock n roll star  the pyramid top pheno is IMO the mother of all strains atm. It is still the best strain I have grown / smoked since its release. And I have done scores since then.

4 people like this

Great pictures :yep:

1 person likes this

something ive noticed with disco biscuit ..it started off with tango sherbert tastes and smells ,then after a couple of years its now dunlop plimsolls but still tastes of georgeousness ..its different everytime for me ..but it is honestly the best weed ive had in years ,sorry all the companies ive tried ..but this just clicks with me for some reason and madness at rooting ..4 days ..ffs ..and branches for ever ..fantastic ..again i thank you @VRG and whoever else was involved in this strain .

4 people like this

Back in stock also wtf.... :bong:

1 person likes this

had to write a covering letter for a job today ..could i think what to write ..nope ..one neat one skinner and half hour later ive got te next installment of the harry potter novels written out ..none of it is usable for a covering letter but damn it flowed from me head ...strongest version ive done of db ..excellent

2 people like this

UGORGCookies :) 

large.cookie4.JPGlarge.cookie1.JPG

large.cookie.JPGlarge.59286886304fb_cookie3copy.JPG

19 people like this

Oh man, oh man, oh man ..... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Just received some new seeds ~ Prem Sweet, Honey Badger, and Disco Bikkies ..... am rather excited now, at the prospect of setting some of these beauties off.

4 people like this

My Disco Biscuits arrived yesterday, along with some Ceres Hilton, I also got a couple of little badges :)

Can`t wait to pop them too, but I really need to pay attention to the current grow first lol

2 people like this