Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

GrowingViking

Outdoor cheap greenhouse haveagrow!

260 posts in this topic

Flowering and flushing.

So my two BT's that are flowering I've worked out are almost approaching day 80. Now these were incredibly slow starting because of the cold and they are only on their third week of flower. I was curious as to what you all thought about when I should start looking to flush and gauge a reasonable end date for the flowers. I don't think I should let it go the full 8 weeks or so plus 2 weeks flushing as that's a full 70 days from May 9th just seems a bit mad for an auto.

I dunno what do you guys think? 

1 person likes this

Rain

It's done nothing but rain for the past few days. I'm keeping most of my plants bar one as dry as I can but they are still taking in more water than I'd like. 

We we are not due some sun for another couple of days, this won't fuck up my crop too hard will it? 

2 people like this

Rain is good for vegging plants :yep:

Edit, just read back and your in early flower... Should not be a problem either :)

Edited by beezee
3 people like this

Flowering update

Smalls (black pot) has been flowering nicely and budding up fairly well. Biggie however is getting darker and Frostier but the buds don't seem to be getting much bigger. All the up close ones are of the more mature looking plant.

large.IMG_0697.JPGlarge.IMG_0698.JPGlarge.IMG_0699.JPGlarge.IMG_0700.JPG

these are kicking out a serious pong! I always thought when manufacturers describe the smell to be kind of bollocks but these two smell so sweet and sugary it's unreal. Really sticky too! 

10 people like this

Nice healthy ladies you got there how old are they now 

2 people like this

24 minutes ago, Moobman said:

Nice healthy ladies you got there how old are they now 

Thanks man.

They hit day 80 today. Only on their 4th week of flower though. How long until I should chop do you think? I want to say at least another 4 weeks as a minimum then flush for 2. 

38 minutes ago, GrowingViking said:

Thanks man.

They hit day 80 today. Only on their 4th week of flower though. How long until I should chop do you think? I want to say at least another 4 weeks as a minimum then flush for 2. 

I would say your spot on 4 weeks and they will be ripe.

Edited by Moobman
2 people like this

1 hour ago, Moobman said:

I would say your spot on 4 weeks and they will be ripe.

I thought so. Do you think that's 4 inc the flush or 4 + 2 weeks for flushing? Just wondering for feeding purposes. Cheers for your help moobs!  

Edited by GrowingViking
1 person likes this

hey @GrowingViking they're looking healthy,very green!...have you checked the trichs? the hairs look brown to me,i'd say they're nearly done if they're 80 days old but ive never done blue treacle autos atb mate

2 people like this

55 minutes ago, stayup4ever said:

hey @GrowingViking they're looking healthy,very green!...have you checked the trichs? the hairs look brown to me,i'd say they're nearly done if they're 80 days old but ive never done blue treacle autos atb mate

Thanks!

The one in the brown pot is mostly dark trichs now but the buds are really small. Barely a bud! Lots of frost though. I might leave it a week to see how she develops and if there's no significant growth and she's getting darker, lop the bigger down and use it for some hash. I'd be amazed if I even pulled a Q from it tbh. 

The one in the black pot though is budding well with vast majority of trichs still white, they are the same age. 

What do you reckon? 

1 person likes this

if the trichs are dark/brown/amber i'd personally chop now mate..you want nice milky with some amber trichs..google trich chart or something similiar and it will give you a idea on what to look for mate ..i read these bt only take 8-10 weeks to finish so add a week or two on when doing outdoors,i'd say they're ready mate ..its upto you tho you could leave the less mature for bit longer and see how it goes i guess...still time to get some more autos on the go maybe take a look at dinafem,sweet seeds,dutch passion autos ..atb :)

3 people like this

There still a nice healthy green and will run a lot longer if you let them give two weeks more of nutes maybe even 3 then start the flush. If you can flush using molasses as it will keep your plant healthier during this time

Edited by Moobman
2 people like this

On 01/06/2017 at 11:33 PM, GrowingViking said:

Flowering and flushing.

I don't think I should let it go the full 8 weeks or so plus 2 weeks flushing as that's a full 70 days from May 9th just seems a bit mad for an auto.

I dunno what do you guys think? 

the 70 days is seed to weed mate not from when you first see pre flowers..good luck hope you get a nice smoke

3 people like this

Just read through the diary again are you now using organic nutes ?

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Moobman said:

Just read through the diary again are you now using organic nutes ?

I'm using biobizz nutes...I thought these were organic? 

1 person likes this