Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Robot808

Cellar Grow Room

224 posts in this topic

excellent news Robot808, now you've only got to fit a false wall at the top of the stair's to keep everything hidden & you'll be laughing, wish I had that type of space.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Joint hogger said:

excellent news Robot808, now you've only got to fit a false wall at the top of the stair's to keep everything hidden & you'll be laughing, wish I had that type of space.

M8 thats exactly what ive been thinking too :skin_up:

Theres a lock on the door tho so no one will be getting access to there anyways :ninja:

So just been doing my figures & for the movement of both gas & electric meters, my electrician & my plumber the total cost has come in at £1590 which isnt too bad at all, i personally think its a small price to pay for piece of mind.

:yep:

2 people like this

Ta Da...no meters :skull:

Place looks a right mess at moment, i dont like mess aaarrrggghhhh

Next stage is digging out, watch this space! :skin_up:

large.59aea9e29d423_tada.JPG

5 people like this

Great potential this 

2 people like this

@Robot808

Look forward to seeing this finished.....I know your gonna do a proper job, so this is going to end up one epic grow area :yep:

Best of luck with the rest of it mate :)

1 person likes this

Cheers @Eyes of redness & @Lennon :pitchfork:

Heres where my intake will be coming from, the plinth outside covering the window in the cellar. Theres 4 air bricks used

large.IMG_0332.JPG

Edited by Robot808
14 people like this

Just read all 4 pages, such a great project! We all dream of a perfect underground grow room - looks like you're well on your way to getting one! Good luck with the rest, can't wait to see it finished.

2 people like this

On 07/11/2017 at 11:15 AM, dingo bingo said:

Just read all 4 pages, such a great project! We all dream of a perfect underground grow room - looks like you're well on your way to getting one! Good luck with the rest, can't wait to see it finished.

Cheers m8, will be updating soon

2 people like this

Hi Robot, just noticed this thread and I've got a cellar on the go too. I've managed a couple of small crops so far, and despite air bricks and no obvious symptoms I've encountered damp problems which I blame for the failure of a reflector, extension socket and maybe a ballast as well as all sorts of stashed personal possessions getting very mouldy.

Might get a dehumidifier down there for the next crop, good luck with yours.

On 11/11/2017 at 7:11 AM, Sasquatch said:

Hi Robot, just noticed this thread and I've got a cellar on the go too. I've managed a couple of small crops so far, and despite air bricks and no obvious symptoms I've encountered damp problems which I blame for the failure of a reflector, extension socket and maybe a ballast as well as all sorts of stashed personal possessions getting very mouldy.

Might get a dehumidifier down there for the next crop, good luck with yours.

Hey m8 yes ive been following your Cellar thread for a while, love cellars me lol, hope things work out for you man :yep:

1 person likes this

Hi guys back again with another little update of the progress, things are starting to happen now & im getting excited :badass:

The digging has started

large.IMG_0432.jpg

Will be back soon with a better update :punk:

4 people like this

36 minutes ago, Robot808 said:

hope things work out for you man

Thanks Robot, as it happens I've just had to pack the grow up in anticipation of moving house only to be told by the housing federation that they have changed their minds about selling these houses and have give the flat I was due for to someone else, so it's back to square one for me!

Good luck with your cellar, looks like hard work that !

1 person likes this

It's a bit like the great escape but without Steve mc queen on a motorbike!

Love watching groom builds come together........

Good luck with it bud.

;)

3 people like this

more digging lol not very exciting for you guys but im loving it lol

large.IMG_0438.jpg

4 people like this