Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Robot808

Cellar Grow Room

224 posts in this topic
10 hours ago, Robot808 said:

would love to see some pics m8, love seeing folks grow spaces :yinyang:

Me too mate I'm intrigued by it some folks come up with some ingenious ideas I'm a big fan of old inner tubes me self :rofl:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

i love this post 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Here's the other room in my cellar which will also be dug down to 210cm head height & tanked same as other room. This will be where my veg tent will be going :woot:

 

large.C3C08789-E7C9-43E8-A3E9-8039C63B068B.JPG

10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 2017-5-25 at 2:20 PM, Robot808 said:

Here's the other room in my cellar which will also be dug down to 210cm head height & tanked same as other room. This will be where my veg tent will be going :woot:

 

large.C3C08789-E7C9-43E8-A3E9-8039C63B068B.JPG

That is one huge grow space you fit epping forest in there my son 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Hello robot ,I rum a similar setups and think it would be a shame to only put a tent with 8 plants in there if ye going to do it do it properly , and ern from it , it's easy a 15 light room ,even if ye just did 15 x25 litre air pots in 3 rows of trellis netting ,a plant per light and a pre veg in the room below the hall ,the commercial contacters are so easy to install honestly you won't look back , good luck and have a nice day 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Billbillbill said:

Hello robot ,I rum a similar setups and think it would be a shame to only put a tent with 8 plants in there if ye going to do it do it properly , and ern from it , it's easy a 15 light room ,even if ye just did 15 x25 litre air pots in 3 rows of trellis netting ,a plant per light and a pre veg in the room below the hall ,the commercial contacters are so easy to install honestly you won't look back , good luck and have a nice day 

 

Na m8, i dont fancy paying for 15 lights or doing the time id get for a grow of that size :woot:lol

 

cheers for popping in man :yep:

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Fucking shet. This is gonna be a growroom and a half :hippy:

 

Living the dream pal. 

 

Also with that veg room and a tent do you get through some herb or what hahaha 

 

Top stuff look forward to when its done 

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 04/06/2017 at 0:12 AM, Robot808 said:

 

Na m8, i dont fancy paying for 15 lights or doing the time id get for a grow of that size :woot:lol

 

cheers for popping in man :yep:

if you keep the plant numbers to 9 ,and if its ye first offence you only get a fine for 250 quid ,its on the cps website 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@billbillbill.. We don't "Ern" owt from our grows.. It's ditch the dealer, all persy on here dude :yep:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@Robot808 Any more news on the meter movement cost, time frame for it being done from when you requested it ect.   Is it both meters your getting moved? I may be in the same situation as you fingers crossed come end of year ill probably just move the meters though and sort the ceiling out with boarding get a load of sockets...........dout ill need more head space.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/1/2017 at 2:13 PM, RePtOiD said:

@Robot808 Any more news on the meter movement cost, time frame for it being done from when you requested it ect.   Is it both meters your getting moved? I may be in the same situation as you fingers crossed come end of year ill probably just move the meters though and sort the ceiling out with boarding get a load of sockets...........dout ill need more head space.

 

Hey m8, you have to apply online for the gas moving, once youve filled out the form etc they got intouch with me in around a week. A surveyor then comes out & has a look to see what needs done & what you want. You then get a quote via email with a code which you go back to their site & log on to pay the bill. It sounds complicated but it really wasnt. Once youve paid the bill they then allocate you a day for the works to be carried out. Its all really quick & didnt take them long to do, half a day or so & job was done. The price for moving the gas meter was £450. I was really surprised at the price as i thought it was going to be much more. The price ive been quoted for the electric meter is £600ish so again not too bad. Its a small price to pay to have my mancave free of both meters, now the only person that would need access to my cellar is a plumber & my plumber is a smoker & grower himself so all cool there.

 

Heres my new Gas meter placement, very happy with it.

 

 

large.597f6ac976fdf_image1(4).JPG

 

 

 

 

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

im loving this post ....  cant wait to see it all finished and up and running ....

looks like a decent sized room too mate .... ohhhhhhhh to have  a celler ... im not jealous tho .... much  lol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Hi folks, just thought id show you the entrance to my man cave

 

 

large.IMG_0288.JPG

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@Robot808I can't PM you robot, Send me one, you have security issues

Edited by F-E_Man
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

The relocation of the electricity meter turned out to be a little more than they first quoted me, it ended up costing me £900 plus £100 for my electrician to lengthen the tails etc & get it reconnected back up. I also got a new consumer unit fitted which cost me £250, but that was needing done anyways so im not really including that in the cost. The consumer unit is now in the room above the cellar in a cuboard & the meter is outside. But there is now no meters in the cellar so there is no need for anyone to go down there. It is now truely my man cave :ninja:

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now