Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Highfive

Stardawg

128 posts in this topic

I've heard a few people in Manchester raving about stardog but nobody ever seems to have any!

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Sour patch Wass the only place I could find them listed and at one stage am going to give s.p. Go

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I might have kept a pretty male Tres Star Dawg... :wassnnme:

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Bucketboi said:

Sour patch Wass the only place I could find them listed and at one stage am going to give s.p. Go

Have you used them before?

Sounds like he has some exotic strains, but he also has a string of of complaints about him on the web.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@Gerfish

hey mate,

no I have not used sour patch and I was only made aware of the bad reports floating around, after I had made my post above.Thanks for the pm from a certain unnamed member. Legend

Ill be steering clear and be looking at a few other places for TD genetics

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

It was just a suggestion as I believe they are one of the licensed stockist's, just shows how important research is before any kind of order placement @Bucketboihope ya find them bud :yep: shame more Uk vendors dont stock them.

Edited by nudger36
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Jerry graham @mountain top seeds has a new range of Topdawg seeds dropped, he's on insta and Seeds here now have some. Jay Frost the guy at Sour patch doesn't respond to anything and he has no contact details on his site, haven't used him and wont be. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Ronnie the roach said:

Jerry graham @mountain top seeds has a new range of Topdawg seeds dropped, he's on insta and Seeds here now have some. Jay Frost the guy at Sour patch doesn't respond to anything and he has no contact details on his site, haven't used him and wont be. 

I've got jerrys full strain and price list i got today if anyone is interested?

 

Omg the genetics look next level btw

 

Peace

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Ordered Chem Star from seeds here now because of the convenience of paying by card, its so unfortunate that they are not available from the UK

Edited by Ronnie the roach

Share this post


Link to post

My Favourite diesal smoke roght now, Instant relaxing mellow high. Different orma that stands out among thr rest = great bag appeal. Olny issue ia tryuing to hunt down a packet lol

 

 

Edited by Bong Destroyer
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 16/06/2017 at 4:10 PM, CBDbob said:

I've got jerrys full strain and price list i got today if anyone is interested?

 

Omg the genetics look next level btw

 

Peace

I am very interested please

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Just got Stardawg ix Stardawg 4 and Guava

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

What is jerrys list? I'm interested, is what's so appealing with growing our own imo. Being able to choose genetics dealers haven't ever offered but sounds like it'll be a top smoke.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, stummer said:

What is jerrys list? I'm interested, is what's so appealing with growing our own imo. Being able to choose genetics dealers haven't ever offered but sounds like it'll be a top smoke.

 

 

Some wicked looking stardawg crosses 

 

Peace

Edited by Owderb
Spam removed
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I got a cut of stardawg few months back which I've just taken down. It grew great had nice thick buds and not a lot of leaves that needed trimming.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now