Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Highfive

Stardawg

127 posts in this topic

Iam thinking of using stardawg, from the bit of research I have done it seems it is an auto? Now I can get some cuttings and apparently there not autos? Can this be possible, Iam not familiar with stardawg or autos, 

2 people like this

Stardawg is not an auto traditionally it has been crossed with a aut to make the seeds auto.

if it's a cutting it will be a selected pheno type and will (hopefully) be a lady.

you can buy seeds of non auto stardawg on tinterweb.

peace!

lil d.

3 people like this

There's some stardawg cuts doing the rounds in the midlands and they are meant to be exceptional. My brothers just got some, I'll be eye balling them as a potential for my next run 

8 people like this

I've just looked on Attitude seed bank matey @Highfive ... there's a few Stardawg .. a chocolate one and a strawberry one then there is a Greenpoint  Seeds StarDawg BX1 .. have a look .. they look mint mate .. 

2 people like this

I believe the top dawg seeds is the probably the best choice and I think there's even improved versions about now, if you search for seeds you'll probably keep coming across fast buds version but that's an auto. 

3 people like this

Isn't there a purple stardawg clone doing the rounds too? Not tried any of them myself but they seem to be popular at the moment.

9 people like this

I'm just about ready to sex these, 100% germination. 

large.IMG_1587.JPG

5 people like this

I think getting some seeds is the best option too, not going for autos tho, thinking some feminised ones, never used seeds before, what's the procedure to pop them? 

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed please use @function
2 people like this

I have 3 Tres Star Dawg females from Top Dawg Seeds. Its Star Dawg x Tres Dawg. Am yet to harvest it, but they are some very nice plants. Chemy Afghan buds, covered in resin. :D

Edited by KingBlueRizla
4 people like this

Around my way it's one of the latest strains to pop up in those containers and be sold at a silly price. For that reason I ain't tried it but the bud I saw did look lovely. Also blue cookie seems to be another one doing the rounds. 

3 people like this

54 minutes ago, KingBlueRizla said:

I have 3 Tres Star Dawg females from Top Dawg Seeds. Its Star Dawg x Tres Dawg. Am yet to harvest it, but they are some very nice plants. Chemy Afghan buds, covered in resin. :D

I cannot find any seeds anywhere, where's best to get some, any ideas? I don't want autos

i cant find the top dawg seeds  either .

i have found a seeds company that does a stargawg bx male that he has been doing crosses with .

i have already done one  one is a pure diesel smelling one . not really my cuppa .

i have just been informed that a packet of starfighter cross with stardawg bx .

its ment to be a cherry hashy stinker . cant wait .

1 person likes this

@Highfive why don't you grow those cuts mate? You know you'll have girls at least and it'll cut your veg time 

2 people like this

This is a Stardawg from a cutting at 17 days, never seen a plant grow as quickly and densely as this one did in veg, with only a small amount of early topping it's become a huge bush. I've smoked quite a bit of this recently and it's very strong and absolutely stinks. This is the first time I've grown it myself but I've been as impressed with the plant itself as I have been with the bud when I've had it in the past. The friend the cutting came from says he gets 20oz dry per plant with 1 plant and 1 600w light per square metre in coco

large.IMG_20170507_182236314.jpglarge.DSC_4063.jpg

Edited by davelister
7 people like this

I'd have a look at Karma Road Dawg, if I were you Highfive..   Stardawg (female) X to Biker Kush (male) from an apparently, really reputable breeder.. Chances are, he's had a belter of a cut too! Certainly an option anyway mate, good luck man!

2 people like this