Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

SILVERBACKGROWER

Need advice on PK Boost

Yo everyone,

Just after a of advice, Im growing 5 plants (critical) Ive read critical is a 7 week flowering strain.

Today marks 4 weeks completed, when should I use PK

Ive been using Buddy by vitalink and been told to use it for a week, after pk week, for a week before flush.

I dont have the enough weeks for this if its a 7 week flowering strain, unless I PK today which is only 4 weeks completed.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers

Put it this way there are very few strains finish in 7 weeks no matter what the blurb says and just by looking at the buds you should be able to tell roughly when it will be ready or should I say those with a bit of experience

Owd

30 minutes ago, Owderb said:

Put it this way there are very few strains finish in 7 weeks no matter what the blurb says and just by looking at the buds you should be able to tell roughly when it will be ready or should I say those with a bit of experience

Owd

I was thinking 7 looked to short mate, thanks. I'll start pk from next week. 

Cheers

No way will u want to pull them at 7 not even with the best of setups on a 8 week strain I'd pk for a week at start of 5 then give a day or 2 feed after that flush for ten days 2 weeks is better but as owb says with experience u can just tell I'm still learning n I've been doing it for a few years now lol

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, smokey bear said:

No way will u want to pull them at 7 not even with the best of setups on a 8 week strain I'd pk for a week at start of 5 then give a day or 2 feed after that flush for ten days 2 weeks is better but as owb says with experience u can just tell I'm still learning n I've been doing it for a few years now lol

Sound mate, I thought that that's why I put it on here, seemed abit to soon. That's what I'm gonna do. Cheers pal