Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MMG

MMGs RGS Diary (indoor)

147 posts in this topic

I think with Root Stims the worse they smell the better lol 

5 people like this

2 hours ago, nudger36 said:

I think with Root Stims the worse they smell the better lol 

If thsts the case @nudger36 plant magic does the best root stim on the planet lol it can bring a tear to your eye haha.

Peace

4 people like this

Thanks you guys @nudger36 @panik @CBDbob @Dodgee It's good of you to still come and look at my offerings as I know I'm not participating properly but I will make an increased effort to pop in here more often but I can't start another diary yet as I'm not sure I could complete it atm ... thanks for all your kind words and I totally agree with you Nudger lol the worse they smell .. the better they seem to be. lol hahah  

4 people like this

bud, dont worry about it mate :yep: im sure we will all be here to say 'hello' :skin_up:

3 people like this

Easy mate, 

finally made it into your diary.. 

Actually this is the 3rd time I've written something.. Let's hope it works this time  (My mobile internet is proper shit tonight).

Hope everything is ok and sorting itself out. 

Plants look good considering.

Really wish I had some of the Haze on the go. Recon it's gonna be a hit indoors and out :yep:

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

How's Tricks @MMG:hippy:The girlies getting the pimped out treatment,more to the point u all goods BUDz:skin_up:

:alien::alien::alien: we are not alone E.t come home:guitar:

Edited by Percygrower_420
2 people like this

looking good. 

know say there taking of now there in the 6.5,s .

them og,s have some fat leafs allrite. lovely looking indicas for sure, :yinyang:

get some pics up bro if poss. :smokin:

Not turned out the best these the stretched like crazy and bud was like candy floss carnt find the pics just yet but will get on it sorry our house is crazy at the min ppl

1 person likes this

Just glad ya back @MMG

it's been quiet without you around mate :yep:

Nice one,

Tigs :guitar:

@MMG   Hey Bro...How's it going? You must have all jars full by now lol  I'm looking to kick off a grow this week, meant to start a month ago but I've had a motivation problem....Think it's summat to do with the last crop

Take it easy man

Looking forward to seeing these ho pe they turned out well even with a few minor set backs 

1 person likes this

what happend ,was it a enviroment problem. im guessing so ? :unsure:

i am running the fire99 and gorilla haze and mine are looking great ,not far of week 4 in 12/12. 

here is a pic of mine ones 

fire99 at 21 days 12/12

large_fire.JPG

gorilla hazes at the same time 21 days 12/12. being a sativa the gorilla haze will be fluffy buds some pheno,s but yield wise mine are looking better than any of my other strains in with them from top breeders. can you give us a smoke report on them mmg ? what went wrong with the grow fella ? hope you dont mind me chucking a few pics up of how mine are looking mate. :yinyang:

large.IMG_0198.JPGlarge.IMG_0194.JPG

1 person likes this