Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MMG

MMGs RGS Diary (indoor)

147 posts in this topic

Indoor diary for @panik Doing Fire99 and Gorilla Haze ... in soil ... under 600 watt HPS. Trying to be organic .. with DNA soil with added cork ... PM OT nutes.

17 people like this

I keep an Eye on this that gorilla haze is going to be some beauts good luck  :bong:

3 people like this

Right peeps and sheeps ... hopefully, some of you will know me from my failed attempt at NFT .. but after going back to my roots .. haha pun intended ... my girls went back in soil and all's well and all that ... This grow is for @panik  & RGS ... please accept my deepest gratitude as anyone who gives seeds to us Ganja Growers is "A" freakin "OK" in my book ...

Anyhoo let's get on with it .... Ive got 6 X Fire99 ... 6 X Gorilla Haze and I put them straight into my Micro-Mini-Jiffys ... (long story lol ) ... and up they popped as they were kept warm and toasty in my heated prop ... 

large.IMG_6035.JPGlarge.IMG_6366.JPG  large.image.jpg

I let the seeds stretch a little too much but I took care of that when I put the girls into their first set of shoes ... I put the thinnest amount of soil on the bottom of the pot ... so quite a bit of the stem was under the soil ..  I didn't want thin spindly stems lolling about all over .... ive got a few pics of them potted up and happy under our friend the Pig ... (2 X 30 watt CFL lights fashioned as a veg light)

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

large.image.jpglarge.image.jpg

I havent really counted days as such ... Friday 28th April they had all popped their heads up out of the jiffys then left them couple days and potted them up yesterday ...  and here we are ... they're safely in the Sty with old Piggy where they shall stay until they go in the old tent under the 600-watt Parabolic ... ok then ...  until next time it's goodbye from me ... and well  .. goodbye from him .. (Pig) ... lol 

18 people like this

I'm pulling up a chair man, good luck with the grow.:yep:

4 people like this

Great start @MMG, I'll also be doing these strains indoors in coco at some point soon.

how many do you hope to flower under the 600 mate? I was thinking of just doing 6 fire99 in 11ltr pots under 1x 600 hps as I'm not too sure how bushy they will be. 

I want to use my space efficiently, so would you guys aim for more..say 9?

best of luck:lucky: with the grow MMG

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thanks so much @widowman11  ... im also using 1 X 600 watt parabolic ... but im just going to do all 12 ... because of that im using only 6.5 litre pots ... also I should have mentioned I had a little accident 

large.image.jpg OOPS

so ive actually only got 11 ... lol  ... don't say a word @Percygrower_420  haha ... I was thinking of putting 9 X  6.5 litre in under the 600 watt ... this grow isn't about a huge yield for me ... it's to see what these beauties grow like and schmoke like ... lol .. BTW Windowman that's not to imply you are after a big yield my friend just to make folks understand why I would do 9 in one tent ... I personally think they'll be fine in those pots ... 6 in 11-litre pots should be ok mate ive done 4 plants in 20-litre airpots in one tent under a 600 so you should be fine ... the remaining 2 of mine will go in the new tent with some other fair ladies ... 

And the Best of British to you too @widowman11 thanks for the look in and post ...

Edited by MMG
9 people like this

fail:banned:.......you win some & Lose:haveadab:

4 people like this

as usual @Percygrower_420 you made me smile ... lol .. thanks for looking matey ..

4 people like this

This one's piqued my interest @MMG can't wait to see how these turn out.

Good luck with it all.

;)

5 people like this

@MMG Looking good so far buddy. 

Intersted to to see how they react to the "waffle" diet. 

Atb

Sci

3 people like this

Thanks all for the good wishes and kind comments  ... :thumsup:    and .. well .. just taking the time to come and see how im doing ... nice one guys .. :blushing: .. am feeling the love  ..... lol 

so thanks @greengrocer93 @Crentz @widowman11 @Percygrower_420 @Phoenix  @ratdog ... @Sci73 .. waffle diet??? ... is that a polite way of saying I talk too much??  ... hahahahalol ... forgive me but I don't know what that is but im mighty interested to find out mate ...

9 people like this

All the best MMG .......

:alien:

4 people like this

Well mate, if ever there was a seedling high jump, you my friend would win it lol

atb with the new grow dude, now where`s the kettle, about time I made a brew ;)

7 people like this

Thanks so much for dropping in @Andromedian from what ive read you're a seasoned GG mate ... good luck to you with it all ... @ratdog ... Ratty my dear old tea-cosey long time no cuppa ..lol ... where are my manners ... sit and ill be mother ... :kiss: ... well I am wearing her LouBoutins ... haha ... 

5 people like this

1 minute ago, MMG said:

Thanks so much for dropping in @Andromedian from what ive read you're a seasoned GG mate ... good luck to you with it all ... @ratdog ... Ratty my dear old tea-cosey long time no cuppa ..lol ... where are my manners ... sit and ill be mother ... :kiss: ... well I am wearing her LouBoutins ... haha ... 

That's cool dude....was all indoors many moons ago...cant beat guerrilla though mate....always an adventure lol

Never know...might tempt yourself into getting the camo gear on...

3 people like this