Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Claude

UFC Bisping x GSP

25 posts in this topic

@willowisp i dunno he didnt really get smashed up tho this time did he?

he was winning on points until GSP  sunk the hooks in and put him to sleep, and if you know bisping he wont tap out and never has done 

all the blood you see is GSPs from them brutal punches etc 

Harsh reality that George revealed about Mike's poor vision being a hindrance for him. I hope he either wins against Kevin or retires.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, willowisp said:

There must be some UFC rule against this surely, it's not even a full month and he's fighting again after getting smashed up?

I think they can circumvent the american based rules as the card is in china.

I know a knockout means 6mnths off but not sure about being throttled to sleep lol

@stu sleeper 20vt

It should mean the same - the brain has been deprived of oxygen

E2A Monster no, to me GSP edged it in total, Bisping looked stronger only in the second half of that final round just before the end.

Regardless, GSP cannot beat McGregor imho

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed please use @function to avoid repetition

It’s not the same

ko’s Occur when the brain is rattled inside the skull and the brain switches off to protect it self

blood or air chokes don’t damage the brain provided the choke is taken off at tap out or unconsciousness

Its trauma to the brain from a Kp that they’re protecting the fighters and rightly so

Edited by borderboy
1 person likes this

@borderboy

I agree with all of that and I'm not disputing it - but I'm not saying its the same thing Im saying it should be regarded as the same thing in the rules. After one minute brain damage begins, now I know obviously nobody gets choked out for anywhere near that long but safety first in my opinion

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed please use @function to avoid repetition
1 person likes this

@willowisp

I see 

chokes are safe as hell

when the brain rattles connective tissue tears and I think that’s why they insist on a layoff

plus there a evidence that it becomes easier for some one to get kod each time they get kod so 

which isn’t the case with any blood or air choke

theyre covering their arses massively as I think a lot of fighters are going to end up with cte and they want to say they did their best 

And avoid being sued in the future 

Edited by Owderb
1 person likes this

Can't believe I missed this thread. Big MMA fan here, since the PRIDE days. I'm predicting a Bisping retirement after this fight regardless of the outcome. Also I think Anderson Silva should be excluded from the hall of fame, just like Jones. Two positive tests should be a red line.

2 people like this

Personally I think they should let fighters juice under supervision

pride was the fucking bomb

I can well imagine some organisation doing something like that in the future, there's definitely a demand for it. It'll probably only happen in somewhere like China or within Indian reservations though. And the UFC will never do that, throughout their whole rise, public acceptance and sport legitimacy has been a constant priority for them. They want to step away from that and become the next NFL. But they forget their core fan base, and have done ever since Rousey, Mcnugget and the sale to WMEIMG.

1 person likes this