Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Claude

UFC Bisping x GSP

25 posts in this topic

Any thought on this fight??

1 person likes this

^ lol yeah wotever every animal does it

gsp will beat him easily I think

Coming soon, place your bet!!

Gsp to dry hump bisping for a points victory but really hope bisping keeps him at range and box's his ears off.

Worst thing ever for two fighters who have had a great career and should have stayed retired

gsp has been very vocal about having memory problems for a while

this won't help

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, borderboy said:

Worst thing ever for two fighters who have had a great career and should have stayed retired

gsp has been very vocal about having memory problems for a while

this won't help

Not heard that about GSP , my opinion is he was great in his time , should have stayed retired though , I thought he got out at a good time

1 person likes this

Well I think GSP made is point clear by winning this one.

He is one of the greatest MMA fighter period !

1 person likes this

what a shock! all 3 champs knocked off their thrones  

One of the greatest UFC night ever!!:yinyang:

Bisping handled his loss with good grace,went to sleep rather than tapping:sleep1:.he was smashing George from guard..those elbows...:eek:

Loved Rose knocking out Jj...

I appreciate her skill level but recently her personality has being grating on me.

Throwing the mental weakness trashtalk/insults at rose when she obviously knows about her background was really unnessecery.

Same goes for Cody,getting too big for his boots!hopefully tj has humbled him a little.

Oh and gall got humbled too!! After beating CM Punk the guy thought he was the next big thing.needs to master his stand-up,having a good groundgame isn't enough on its own these days.

Yeah I agree the best card for ages.

Connor who!? :boxing:

2 people like this

Bisping is finished - he'll never get another title fight and his next fight will be against a top 5 fighter so he's gonna have it hard.

GSP vs McGregor?

@willowisp

Apparently that’s the plan

woodley then mcgregor

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed please use @function to avoid repetitionuote removed please use @function to avoid repetition

Gsp v McGregor is the money fight and has been in the pipeline since McGregors first fight with Diaz. (IMO They dragged him from retirement to be in the front row of the audience ready to be called out,but,McGregor lost!)

I think they need to go back to the weight catagories and cut out all this 'mega' fight stuff.ññ

4.2 billion is a hell of a lot to r.ecoup!the Fertitta's got out with perfect timing.what a profi  t! 

1 person likes this