Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

baked bean

Help needed

Hi everyone the last time I was online here I snapped about something stupid and I apologise 

I'm here again for help for my dear mum she's been diagnosed with throat cancer and I need some help with what to do next. I have a box of seeds and I'm not sure what ones to pop to help her. I have a fair few strains but I was hoping that someone here would be able to recommend a strain that might help

So far I have 

Smottie remix (24)

Smile (10)

Lot #5 evo (3)

B~line (10)

Smellyberry &Smellyberry bx (8)

C3 (5)

Oldtimes (8)

Red Diesel (5)

Killerskunk x UK psychosis (13)

Smile f2 (5)

Sweet tooth f2 (16)

Dexter (10)

Ugorg#1xsmellyberry (12)

Smellyberry f2 (12)

Afghani (5)

Harlot x Otto (14)

Pink panther x c3 x cheese (6)

Ssh x psycho sister (10)

Psycho sister x psychosis (11)

Amnesia lush x Smellyberry (14)

Memory loss (13)

Sour lemon og (2) 

Cherry og (2)

Disco biscuit x psychosis (13) 

Has anyone got any suggestions on what ones to pop and what to do with them once they are ready

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your reply's

b.b

2 people like this

Nice selection of seeds, hope someone knowledgeable on strains can point you in the right direction and likewise the treatment is successful for her.

1 person likes this

Firstly, damn sorry to hear about your Mum.

Nothing like giving yourself a strain choice headache eh. Nice selection.

My understanding is that high THC is way forward for treating cancer. Indica strains seem to be favoured for for this purpose.

Is she going to be undergoing chemo ? Also think about treating side effects of this if she is.

1 person likes this

@Ital thank you 

@SelfHealer I don't know what the plan is yet I only got the call last night but I'm sure she will be getting chemo and everything that could help her I just want to do whatever I can to help 

b.b 

run any strong strains you have........strip the buds with iso alcohol then disfuse with coconut oil. i Would research the best way to consume a few of the documentaries i have watched suppositories seem to be the way to go :smoke:

1 person likes this

@baked bean Probably worth you and yer Ma having a gander at this mate. I hope you both make the best of the situation.

3 people like this

There maybe a few pearls of wisdom from smarter folk than I in this post also bud:

1 person likes this

avoid the oldtimes as its a mind thing ..could be too strong mentally ..unless you run some of the otto harlot cross as well which is high cbd ..personally id go for any of the uugorg strains there plus the otto x harlet and make oil with the combination of the two plants .

1 person likes this

This is what i would do...

Grow the strains highest in THC (indica) 18% + is good. Also get some CBD strains going.

Mix the THC oil with the CBD oil @ 2:1 (You may need to change the ratio for higher THC but 2:1 works well in most cases)

Use Extra Virgin Olive oil for the carrier + sunflower liquid Lecithin. Use this ratio chart below. We call these "The Bio Bomb" and the reason being, this takes the bio availability up to around 90%

20:1 = 1 g CCO + 16 g carrier oil + 4 g lecithin

1000 mg cannabinoids /21 capsules = 47 mg cannabinoids per capsule. (ish)

10:1 = 1 g CCO + 8 g carrier oil + 2 g lecithin

1000 mg /11 capsules = 91 mg cannabinoids per capsule (ish)

5:1 = 1 g CCO + 4 g carrier oil + 1 g lecithin

1000 mg/6 capsules = 167 mg cannabinoids per capsules (ish)

Making capsules 

1. Mix your CO with your carrier oil in a warm water bath and mix well
2. Now add the Lecithin and mix well
3. Place in the fridge for 24 hrs when using olive oil and stirring again after 12 hrs
4. After 24 hrs, bring up to room temp and fill your capsules using a 1 ml/g syringe

The magic of Liposomal Encapsulation...(adding Lecithin)

The Lecithin creates a lipid layer around the meds. A protective bubble that makes sure the meds arrive to their attachment points in pristine condition. If you're using CO for any medical condition, this extra step makes an unbelievable difference and should always be used

Dose 5 - 6 times per day. Use the capsules as suppositories and insert no more than 1.5 inches, just past the anal sphincter. Providing you do not go deeper, the will be no head high whatsoever :)

Using the Bio Bomb mixture, 15 mins before each dose, go Sublingual (around 50 mg dose)

Those new to cannabis, i start them @ 20:1 3x per day for 7 days. Then increase to 5 per day for 4-5 days then up to 6. 1x week on 6 @ 20:1 then up to 15:1 for a week and so on...

Get some Turmeric with 10-20% added black pepper going too. A great anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. Apigenin is another great one.

No red meats, processed foods, sugar. Google chrisbeatcancer and follow his diet info.

Hope that helps :)

Edited by chew
3 people like this

sorry to hear about your mam mate .... my mam in law  has also been diagnosed with it in her bones... back and head ....   to be honest i dont really know anything  but im guerilla growing 3 special kush .....  2 northern  lights  and 3  auto ultras  ...   as i read  about making them into oil to  kill the cancer .... THATS why im having a go at it for the first time ...  i understand  any good weed can be used for the oil  so  im trying 3 different ones   then whatever grows will be chopped into oil for her .... if theres enough  then i will keep one or 2 buds for me to smoke ... if not  it will all be for her ..... hope it works for you mate and that it helps your mam .... all the very best  and good luck ...

1 person likes this

Great news everyone mums got the all clear it seems my sister jumped the gun after her and mum had a drunken convo and thought the worst

I couldn't bring myself to ask my mum about it as I knew she would tell me in her own time and did just that yesterday after she had the results and I'll say it again SHE IS ALL CLEAR :yep:

Thanks for the help and positive vibes everyone I know I didn't take this thread far but all your responses and good wishes helped me massively 

Thanks once again for everything :bong:

b.b 

1 person likes this

brilliant news ... glad it all turned out aok  :mellow:

1 person likes this

Thanks @vortex it was one of the best days of my life when she told me but I feel like a bit of a Dick though for jumping the gun with it all and starting a thread about it before I know for sure

b.b

But @vortex I have to ask what's the smiley about?