Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ferrett

Hello from the North West!

Hello to all on UK420!

I have been "lurking" on here and reading stuff for about a week, since attending Manchester's 420 Gathering at Platt Fields last Thursday. I was very much inspired by Colin Davies' talk on campaigning and helping those who can really benefit from cannabis. Colin said we can all do our bit, and I couldn't agree more. The tide of public opinion is now becoming a wave in the UK, and I believe it is now a matter of time until we take a big step towards new legislation of some form on cannabis.

On a personal level I have wanted to start a guerrilla grow for years now, and this has given me the push needed to do it. However I'm a complete beginner, and while living with my parents for the time being, there is no way I can even use their garden for this shiz. I have a few places in mind to go and recce over the next couple of weeks, and I expect to be coming on here for much more reading, and quite probably some advice if it comes to it.

Much love guys, speak soon!