Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


panik

ANNOUNCEMENT NEW STRAINS IN STOCK...

82 posts in this topic
9 hours ago, Russjackell said:

 Just when you think youve bought all ya beans for the season...

hit submit insead of return., those auto freeze look ideal for a couple of random stealth drops, any chance @panic of a mix pack order?  Got some affies already but really like the look of the lemonade og also.. 

 

Have you put van order in mate?? cant see one for affies ??

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, panik said:

 

Have you put van order in mate?? cant see one for affies ??

Already got em fella, gonna whack another order in end o month

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/13/2018 at 10:14 AM, Ch@ppers said:

They are :yes:

large.user406701_pic1780209_1504766780.jpglarge.P1020719.JPG

holy shiy  look at those colas !!!!!!!!!!!!    they seem nice and short too   .....  ideal for a gorilla grow 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

I was impressed with them mate,watch out for this coming seasons photos with them now I realise their potential :ninja:

large.P1020720.JPGlarge.P1020722.JPGlarge.P1020731.JPG

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@panik nice man, I grew out the original Skunk x gg3 from Highrise, very long lasting high. That cross sounds great, which Skunk 1 did you backcross it with mate?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Hey mate , the Skunk#1 used was mns the Shit which iv had for many year, always breeds well in crosses :yep: 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, that one is supposed to be as close to the original as you can get nowadays, lovely stuff and you still have more crosses coming in April:thumsup:Keep up the good work ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, geo1 said:

Wow, that one is supposed to be as close to the original as you can get nowadays, lovely stuff and you still have more crosses coming in April:thumsup:Keep up the good work ;)

 

Yep plenty more stuff coming now till April mate , keep an eye out :yep: 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Any new beginning of September stuff? Royal Mazar and Mighty Gold already on the list. Doing all the planning now, will order soon.

 

 

Edited by Dutchjohnny
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Dutchjohnny said:

Any new beginning of September stuff? Royal Mazar and Mighty Gold already on the list. Doing all the planning now, will order soon.

 

 

 

Beginning September:ermm: now that's early,... got a Kush strain coming in store next week, Going by the Name of KUSHTY :yep: 

 

got Whitey-Freeze Auto now in store , and the rest are coming from now till April, few more germination tests and sorting through to do then will be up in store,..:)

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

My order arrived safely thankyou @panik and rgs, and cheers for the extras too! 

large.20180117_105309-1224x1632.jpg

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/13/2018 at 5:30 PM, Ch@ppers said:

I was impressed with them mate,watch out for this coming seasons photos with them now I realise their potential :ninja:

large.P1020720.JPGlarge.P1020722.JPGlarge.P1020731.JPG

is that royal mazar?holy shite!....what do you personally consider the best outy strain in your catalogue panic?potency and mold resistance being top priorities.....

 

great job btw!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

whats your lat panic?what do you use for ferts in your geurilla grows?

Edited by thickstalks
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, panik said:

 

Beginning September:ermm: now that's early,... got a Kush strain coming in store next week, Going by the Name of KUSHTY :yep: 

 

got Whitey-Freeze Auto now in store , and the rest are coming from now till April, few more germination tests and sorting through to do then will be up in store,..:)

RM and MG are august/beginning of September strains so i thought to ad one more early strain. 

 

I have one plot who i wanna fill with only the early stuff.

 

Wil check the Kushty out for another plot. A lot off wholes to fill this season.

 

Thanks for your answer. :thumsup:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, thickstalks said:

is that royal mazar?holy shite!....what do you personally consider the best outy strain in your catalogue panic?potency and mold resistance being top priorities.....

 

great job btw!

 

Yes mate they are Royal-Mazar,...( Best) ,  hard to say , how longs a piece of string, lots of variables to consider,check out last seasons RGSC diaries, DFG, were decent last season, check out the website theres lots new stuff

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now