Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

hyperfen

grow setup help- grow kit

Easy all

Need help picking an all in one kit as it saves some hassle but iv seen on here, people dont really have much good to say about all in one kits

iv asked this question before and got  nowhere as i didn't really know how i wanted to do things..now i do

dont wanna spend more than £200-£250. unless i have to

needs to have a tent( indoor grow)

defo a fan

only going for one plant....... 1.6gm for £20 of chem cedz is killing me :( 

soil

anything else u need to know...... message me

thanks in advance

have a look at my threads where i asked the same question, some good advice, think you might need to up your budget a bit if you want to get something decent.

Edited by Greenman101

well you shouldn't need anything too big or expensive if only one plant so id say 4" extraction and passive intake or 4" should be fine in a small ass tent for one but it really depends on what light your gonna be using,you may need more if your gonna use hid,you just gotta put in that work and piece kit together and it will work out better price/needs wise than a kit imo.

do whatever your budget can manage tbh, cause you can always improve on it later just make sure you plan it out a bit and get it organised.

good luck and enjoy

cheers.

If you are set on going the 'All in one kits', then I'd suggest looking at the ones listed by horticultural/hydro companies. 

The reason I say this is because they 'should' stock better gear. 

The ebay kits and similar are a bit hit and miss from what I've read. 

That said, I assume many people have had success with the cheater ebay kits so by no means discount them.

I do agree with ^^^ in slightly increasing your budget though if needs be as it often boils down to the old saying 'buy cheap, buy twice'.

If you do your research, and cost is an issue - then find out what things you could afford to 'save money' on and things you can't. Some aspects are far more important than others.

I am a beginner, and have just purchased my first set up. My grow is only 60x60x160 cm. I have spent upwards of £600, although I have gone the LED route. The 'little things' can amount to a fair cost, so be careful of that. Most of these premade kits don't include everything... just the basics.

Edited by Mister Green

thanks for the advice lads, looks like another month to save up and then spend up to £600.

@Mister Green sound i was thinking led then had a look at prices :( which do you use? 

@greenman 101 will do mate sound.

@hyperfen

I use Quantam Boards. Imported from the U.S.

HLG sell them but they are out of stock ATM.

Just Google Quantam board grow, should throw up some results 

On 10/04/2017 at 9:10 AM, Guest Mister Green said:

@hyperfen

I use Quantam Boards. Imported from the U.S.

HLG sell them but they are out of stock ATM.

Just Google Quantam board grow, should throw up some results 

If you or anyone needs hlg qbs hit me up I have a UK supplier direct from hlg in the UK