Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


panik

PAYMENTS,.. ISSUES,.. INQUIRIES,

66 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, Mr. Smokes said:

What Canadian breeder were you trying to carry? Was it bush bros?

 

Thanks!

It was indeed 

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, panik said:

It was indeed 

 

Is he going to do a resend? I've been trying to get his cherry freeze  "cookie dawg x Freezeland"

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Mr. Smokes said:

 

Is he going to do a resend? I've been trying to get his cherry freeze  "cookie dawg x Freezeland"

We are working on it mate

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@panik are your card payments up and running yet buddy?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Standin Megardin said:

@panik are your card payments up and running yet buddy?

Not yet mate , we are still working on other avenues ,.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

No probs lad, will chance a cash order sure.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Standin Megardin said:

will chance a cash order sure

quicker way is to pop into your local bank with paniks account number and sort code as well as your order number for paniks reference,give the nice lady the cash and his details and its done

he should have the payment within the hour

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, monster69 said:

quicker way is to pop into your local bank with paniks account number and sort code as well as your order number for paniks reference,give the nice lady the cash and his details and its done

he should have the payment within the hour

I would do that buddy, but just have not got the spare time to do so, anyhow dont think there are any nice ladies where I am located, believe me I've been looking :thisbig:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Alright @panik If this still isn't sorted I'll have to send cash to your bank account through a Bank, Gonna need to start popping some soon.  Can you send your details pls dude. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Evening!

I placed an order last night, ref. 14840. Paid bank transfer but no acknowledgement email.

Please can you confirm the order and money was received?

Thanks

V

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Vega said:

Evening!

I placed an order last night, ref. 14840. Paid bank transfer but no acknowledgement email.

Please can you confirm the order and money was received?

Thanks

V

Did you receive the confirmation of processing mate ??

Share this post


Link to post
On 03/08/2019 at 2:54 PM, panik said:

Did you receive the confirmation of processing mate ??

 

Yes - thank you. I won't be so paranoid next time!

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

New online payment system up an working now guys quick an easy processing again  now finally :yep: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@panik

Have you had any of your strains tested for CBD? 

Are you planning/working on any CBD rich or balanced strains for the outdoor guerilla society? 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Stashmonger said:

@panik

Have you had any of your strains tested for CBD? 

Are you planning/working on any CBD rich or balanced strains for the outdoor guerilla society? 

No not had any strains tested mate , and we are working towards the Cbd balanced strains mate but let’s see what happens, these things take time ..

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now