Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

!! IMPORTANT NEWS !! PRODUCT EARTH EXPO 2017, WILL RELOCATE TO BIRMINGHAM

110 posts in this topic

@Elvis Reg

I dunno mate but last year we saw everything, the VIP thing was more upmarket pitch for campervans, posh tents and such with their own showers and more facilities as far as I was aware :unsure: 

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, botanics said:

@Elvis Reg

I dunno mate but last year we saw everything, the VIP thing was more upmarket pitch for campervans, posh tents and such with their own showers and more facilities as far as I was aware :unsure: 

seems a different deal this year with no camping.  seems like the evening and daytime events have been separated somehow.

1 person likes this

£££ No doubt @Elvis Reg ;)  takes a few bites of the cherry to learn where to streamline etc and at the end of the day even though it's getting the 'scene' ot there more, it's still a commercial venture, which of course needs to make money for the organisers and those firms spending money, putting their stands there

2 people like this

So I just looked at the website for this again.

from what I can gather there's no camping at all.  Tickets are £75 for a VIP for access over 3 days. 

Im going to go check it out as could do with a weekend away to be honest. Anyone else still going? I'm checking out some nearby hotels at the moment. 

4 people like this

Please check out our Accommodation page HERE where we have hand picked some of the best hotels in the area with greatly reduced rates.

5 people like this

@kiminal I'll be there :yep:

3 people like this

Thank you for your support.  We need as much support as possible to send this industry legal.

We are also now running an Ambassador Programme.  Sell 4 tickets, get 1 FREE.  Very simple.  Just go to our website HERE and sign up to start selling tickets.  Simple!

5 people like this

2 hours ago, SkyRider said:

@kiminal I'll be there :yep:

See you in the VIP smoking area then lol 

4 people like this

Might be a silly question but how toker friendly will this event be? Would hate to get into trouble lol

Edited by GuerillaJuice
1 person likes this

@GuerillaJuice Last year all smoking was outside, but security didn't bat an eye lid about what people rolled up with. Vaping and dabbing was allowed inside the event. That was at a different venue in Peterborough, but I would assume its gonna be a similar setup.

Edited by KingBlueRizla
3 people like this

That's kind of what I was hoping for, wouldn't want to bring smoke if it's going to be a problem. I'll be going VIP I think.

3 minutes ago, KingBlueRizla said:

@GuerillaJuice Last year all smoking was outside, but security didn't bat an eye lid about what people rolled up with. Vaping and dabbing was allowed inside the event. That was at a different venue in Peterborough, but I would assume its gonna be a similar setup.

2 people like this

Think I'm going just do Saturday with the Mrs. Im thinking the train is a good shout 

2 people like this

Me and a friend are looking to travel up Saturday and stay over and come back Sunday evening but obviously looking to have a good smoke with people so while I'm there. Wasn't sure if VIP was the only way to get the most out of the event? 

Is this anything like the Hemp expo?

2 people like this

@GuerillaJuiceI haven't been to the Hemp Expo, so no idea on that. It had a load of stalls and stuff, I just got high and met a few people at Product Earth last year. :rofl:

3 people like this

I'm just gunning for the opportunity to have a smoke and meet a few heads. I've enough beans to grow a field full and I've a garage full of equipment lol 

4 people like this