Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

!! IMPORTANT NEWS !! PRODUCT EARTH EXPO 2017, WILL RELOCATE TO BIRMINGHAM

110 posts in this topic
On 04/04/2017 at 7:44 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:
Due to almost unanimous customer feedback and with the support of our Sponsors and Exhibitors, Product Earth Expo will be in Birmingham on the 2nd and 3rd of September 2017. This is the final, confirmed venue change for this year, and we'll release ticket information shortly.

We listened to all of your concerns about London’s prices and accessibility, and the general disappointment at the lack of music and entertainment, and we’re extremely excited that we’re now able to include music throughout the days, alongside our Exhibition and Seminar Zones, as well as entrance to EXCLUSIVE music events on both the Friday and Saturday nights, just for our ticket holders!

We hope that you all understand that the issue’s we’ve faced this year with regards to venues have been totally out of our control and largely due to the nature of the show, however we didn't give up and our venue hosts in Birmingham are truly amazing for showing us their support, and with their venue they are allowing us to create something truly unique.

Thanks for your continued patience and we look forward to seeing you all in Birmingham in September!

All the best 

Mark. 

Right on my doorstep. Brilliant. Everyone back to mine for the after-party then !! :naughty:

6 people like this

@Bud Wiser, any room in the inn lollol .

Aah I would love 2 go 2 this. The sooner I find out the venue the sooner I can look at flight tickets, hotels etc..... I bet I can't get a flight from my nearest airport which means I will be traveling around da countryside to & from, more expense :wallbash::wallbash:. Also not knowing anyone personally going I wud stick out like a soar tumb especially wen I open my mouth lollol . I will have 2 c & think hard on this one lol :g:.

3 people like this

You'd always be welcome @Irishgirl ... there's a toadstool out in the garden with your name on it still !! lollol

You know us lot, should be good enough? :yep:

4 people like this

See ya there @Bud Wiser???

4 people like this

3 hours ago, beezee said:

See ya there @Bud Wiser???

Indeed you will Mr Bees Knees ! I was thinking about venturing a day-trip over your way, saved me a journey now! :yep:

4 people like this

10 hours ago, Irishgirl said:

Aah I would love 2 go 2 this. The sooner I find out the venue the sooner I can look at flight tickets, hotels etc..... I bet I can't get a flight from my nearest airport which means I will be traveling around da countryside to & from, more expense :wallbash::wallbash:. Also not knowing anyone personally going I wud stick out like a soar tumb especially wen I open my mouth lollol . I will have 2 c & think hard on this one lol :g:.

The venue is central birmingham @Irishgirl, about as central as can be, inside the A4540 if I'm not mistaken...

6 people like this

On 2017-5-6 at 2:24 PM, Irishgirl said:

Hopefully I will be attending this year if I can get past this anxiety if I do we only live 45min from brum so maybe we can host a member or 2? I better ask the wife and work on getting this anxiety under control :)

Should be a good event and I will do my best to be there this year :yep:

As soon as I get more info I'll get it posted :)

All the best 

Mark...

7 people like this

Birmingham?Thats 'Oop north innit :unsure: Do we need a visa or any jabs? :unsure:

7 people like this

2 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Birmingham?Thats 'Oop north innit :unsure: Do we need a visa or any jabs? :unsure:

lol it's Birmingham mate not Beirut lol

All the best 

Mark..

7 people like this

@Dinafem-Mark, wow, tat sounds mighty :yep:. Ya get tat anxiety under wraps :yep:.

It wud b great 2 attend, never been 2 one.

5 people like this

Be good to meet you @Dinafem-Mark and no need to be anxious round any of us :yep:

2 people like this

On 06/05/2017 at 2:24 PM, Irishgirl said:

I wouldn't worry about it . Ozzy Osbourne is from Birmingham .

5 people like this

I'm keeping my eye on this for details, hopefully I'll get a mate or two roped in!

2 people like this

On 07/05/2017 at 7:17 PM, Ch@ppers said:

Yes. Both. lol

3 people like this

9 minutes ago, Bud Wiser said:

Yes. Both. lol

Its ok Mr Wiser,i got my passport and stuff ready,and a flight booked via Dubai :B):

3 people like this