Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

!! IMPORTANT NEWS !! PRODUCT EARTH EXPO 2017, WILL RELOCATE TO BIRMINGHAM

110 posts in this topic
Due to almost unanimous customer feedback and with the support of our Sponsors and Exhibitors, Product Earth Expo will be in Birmingham on the 2nd and 3rd of September 2017. This is the final, confirmed venue change for this year, and we'll release ticket information shortly.

We listened to all of your concerns about London’s prices and accessibility, and the general disappointment at the lack of music and entertainment, and we’re extremely excited that we’re now able to include music throughout the days, alongside our Exhibition and Seminar Zones, as well as entrance to EXCLUSIVE music events on both the Friday and Saturday nights, just for our ticket holders!

We hope that you all understand that the issue’s we’ve faced this year with regards to venues have been totally out of our control and largely due to the nature of the show, however we didn't give up and our venue hosts in Birmingham are truly amazing for showing us their support, and with their venue they are allowing us to create something truly unique.

Thanks for your continued patience and we look forward to seeing you all in Birmingham in September!

All the best 

Mark. 
12 people like this

Some good news :yep: much more accessible :) and pocket friendly :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

9 people like this

Where too in Brum @Dinafem-Mark do you know bud ?

4 people like this

Wow that's awesome news 

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, botanics said:

Where too in Brum @Dinafem-Mark do you know bud ?

I don't know exactly but can ask :)@Product_Earth_Expo? Any info guys?

I'll also email to lock down location :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

3 people like this

Cheers bud :yep:

2 people like this

Woohoo I should be able to get there now!

4 people like this

Aye, I'm very tempted to go along now too. :yes: 

Edited by Captain Bonglington
2 people like this

Ditto.  No way was I going to London.

Birmingham is OK.  Just need to know whereabouts so I can see about making plans.

3 people like this

Thanks for your support guys.  We will be releasing the information about he venue and other elements as soon as can.  We will be updating our Social Media platforms with all the info, but we know you guys on here are not fans of Facebook, Twitter, etc, so we will make posts on here too.  Also, please feel free to add your email to our mailing list, via our website, that we you can be sure you will be the first to know when new info is released.

It won't be just one mass release of info, rather fresh info as and when we have it about venue, pricing, available hotels, speakers, exhibitors, music, plus lots more.  If you don't like signing up your email, maybe a dummy email account could work just to receive PEX updates.

12 people like this

way too far for us southerners ..i couldve made london just ..

3 people like this

14 minutes ago, Product_Earth_Expo said:

Thanks for your support guys.  We will be releasing the information about he venue and other elements as soon as can.  We will be updating our Social Media platforms with all the info, but we know you guys on here are not fans of Facebook, Twitter, etc, so we will make posts on here too.  Also, please feel free to add your email to our mailing list, via our website, that we you can be sure you will be the first to know when new info is released.

It won't be just one mass release of info, rather fresh info as and when we have it about venue, pricing, available hotels, speakers, exhibitors, music, plus lots more.  If you don't like signing up your email, maybe a dummy email account could work just to receive PEX updates.

Thanks for dropping in guys :) I know the members will be appreciative :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

4 people like this

it would be excellent if there was a northern and southern version of product earth but hey early days

3 people like this

@Product_Earth_Expo seems a lot of info you still need to firm up , surly you know where it is now and cost ?  If you don't have you booked it or in talks still ? Seems odd you say ....

Seems to me thats not 100% yet....

1 person likes this

Should of left it where it was its going to have triple the amount of gobby little chavs now 

2 people like this