Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ratdog

Alex Jones Apologizes for 'Pizzagate' Fake News

681 posts in this topic

@vince noir rock n roll star It's very malicious gossip mate, and you're spreading it around, I don't want to get into an argument with you, I'm just suggesting perhaps you consider the implications of what you're posting.

1 person likes this

i put it on this sites conspiracy forum only .because it falls into the pedogate category ,not pizzagate ...a very specific niche thread on a specific type of forum .as ive said before i wouldnt dream of taking this stuff anywhere online like social media sites ..i am very aware of what it could be classed as .

i do not see this as spreading it around in the context of this thread .i also made very sure i didnt add my viewpoint to it either .

i have considered the implications of what im `reposting` and if i had gotten that information from another source that wasnt the entertainment lawyer i would never have posted it either..

that guy doesnt post stuff he isnt sure of ..he has also spoken to alex winter personally about this im led to understand .

if you are offended by those posts then please feel free to report them to @admin and im more than ok with @admin removing them for you .

1 person likes this

41 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

that guy doesnt post stuff he isnt sure of ..he has also spoken to alex winter personally about this im led to understand .

Well, for a start Alan Rickman didn't have any children, adopted or otherwise, he died in London, and wasn't murdered, all of which contradicts your source, it took 30 seconds on WIKI to find that out, now if the source can't even get the basics right, I'm struggling to think he's credible enough to accuse someone of being a child murdering paedophile.

I'm not offended Vince, it's the internet, I just think accusing the dead of heinous crimes with zero evidence is in pretty poor taste, and by re posting this stuff, you're helping that along.

You do what you like, I'll shut my gob now.

2 people like this

It may be limited dissemination, but it's still dissemination Vince. I have to say I see where Gimps is coming from. 

i do too ,hence me offering to have admin remove those posts .

1 person likes this

@vince noir rock n roll startime for a pizzagate bump..... the article focuses mainly on asian gangs, giving a small reference towards the end to who the lady is really calling out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-43586131

I can't help but think that the predominant reporting of 'asian grooming gang' offenders is too place the white charlie big potatoes in the shadows.....  when you keep seeing the same slogan tagline 'asian grooming gangs' you know that the programme has started!   Not saying that it not happening or siding with anyone but it starting to look like a fall guy routine, an offering of sorts to quell the the pizzagators and other non government narrative believers of the UK.   Remember the government knows everything about us (much more than Cambridge analytica) writing the script to there soap opera is a lot easier these days.