Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ratdog

Alex Jones Apologizes for 'Pizzagate' Fake News

681 posts in this topic

withnailed to fuck and back.

3 people like this

On 31/03/2017 at 5:30 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

oh i dont think its fake at all ,i think old baldy bollocks jones has either been warned off it or is being offered something ..the reason i think this is

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-65466/Paedophiles-arrested-major-U-S-swoop.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-hacked-into-dark-web-to-bust-up-largest-ever-child-abuse-network-a6802886.html

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1979-pedogate-us-senator-arrested-on-pedophile-charges

apparently according to conspiracy websites which should really just be called websites these days ..theyre saying that of those arrested some are being offered deals to name the higher eschelons of the networks ..clinton and the foundation seem to be one of the prizes on offer .

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1762-hillary-clinton-connected-to-norway-pedophile-ring

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-bombshell-multiple-reports-tie-clintons-podesta-brothers-to-child-abduction-case/34348/

its all very dirty ..and i think it wont be long before it either blows wide open and exposes everythin thats been happening or itll be swept deep under the carpet after a few individuals are made scapegoats .

A bit like jimmy saville case you mean...

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Exactly! Jones hasn't got a sense of humour FFS! I think Hicks was several inches taller than Jones. Why abandon a career as an internationally acclaimed comedian to become a much-derided right wing gobshite? 

Exactly, but that is all part of the conspiracy I guess. There are lots of things we cannot explain, and this is one of them. People want to think that Bill Hicks is 'Bill Hicks', but then there are others like myself who ask questions and find it hard to believe that Alex Jones is not Bill Hicks and vice versa. The more I look into it and examine video footage, the more convinced I am becoming that they are the same person. Even the hand gestures and the way they articulate themselves is very similar. Also, try and find an image of 'Alex Jones' between 1985 - 1994... you can't, as he was playing the role of 'Bill Hicks' at the time. You can only find pictures of him from his pre-Bill Hicks days, and from 1996 onwards when he assumed the character of Alex Jones. Also Bill Hicks and Alex Jones are the same height at around 5'10. 

And I suppose this video of 'Alex Jones' admitting up to being 'Bill Hicks' is just bullshit, right...?

EVIDENCE: Alex Jones' hair is now receding, compared to back in the day when he played 'Bill Hicks' and he is dying it blonde now for whatever reason (probably to confuse us), as his hair changes between brown and blonde every few weeks/months. But you can clearly see the facial similarities in the picture below, minus the receding hairline and dyed hair which he now has.

Screen-Shot-2014-11-25-at-11.25.32-AM.pn

I don't care if I take flak for saying it, seeing as this thread is listed under the 'conspiracy theories' section... so what I am stating has relevance, regardless of whether it is true or not, which it quite possibly isn't. I have no definitive proof, and we'll never know for sure. But has anyone stopped to think that this whole 'Alex Jones' act might actually be done for comedy, and the guy who played 'Bill Hicks' just wanted to change his identity and play the role of a nutcase conspiracy theorist. Perhaps it's all part of his act (if it is true). Jones' stuff is pretty comedic due to just how whacky he is. Someone, or some (intelligence) agency could even be paying him to say what he does and act the way he does. And he is clearly more than happy to do so. I don't see how that is unfeasible...

Edited by English Archer

4 hours ago, catfish said:

mate i think you seriously need to get your eyes checked .

ok so why do you think he is 50 . i already have given you one eexample of why i think hw is in his 40`s not 50`s .

I don't need to get my eyes checked. He has changed his appearance, swapped glasses for contacts, dyed his hair blonde (1995-2015) and had numerous cosmetic procedures... so it is no wonder that there are obvious differences between 'Bill' and 'Alex' (assuming it is the same guy - which I obviously can't say for sure).

And there is no way this 'Alex Jones' guy is 43 years old like he claims. He is clearly in his 50's, possibly around 55 years old, which just happens to coincide with Bill Hick's age if he was still here today (which he probably is, technically. Below is a photo of Alex Jones in 2014, when he was claiming to be 40 years old... Also, bearing in mind he is using every supplement, cream and cosmetic procedure to try and look young... yet he still looks that old... at '41'...(really 53). Right now, in 2017 he is 55 years old, possibly 56. 

jones.jpeg?resize=740,388

And here's a pic from 2011...

Alex-Jones-Jan2015-retirement.png?resize

There is no way in hell he is 38 years old there (with cosmetic work and enhancements)... more like late forties/early fifties...

He is just claiming to be younger, possibly to distract us from the fact that he is the same age as the other character he played over 20 years ago now...

On 01/04/2017 at 3:16 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

in response to cambium ..your right dude you are sooo right ..the internet has turned everything into knee jerk reactions ,everyones offended by this that and the other ,right wing ,left wing centre ground ..it matters not one hoot to some ..

The hijacked revolution of global communication is a sham; to control and see what we think...the gift of global communication gives to the continued devolution of our species.  We have amnesia to what our species was once capable of doing! There's an information super highway in your mind already and they don't want you to use it....only 3 toots away! :bong:

5 people like this

although im not really bothered by jones as im not a fan ,and hicks for me had highlighted moments of genius but also to a degree not really interesting to me ..take or leave ,i have been thinkin about this jones hicks thing ,lets play along ..

scenario 1

hicks was a threat to the establishment and rising in popularity ..similar to how john lennon was deemed a threat ..hicks obsessed after tripping ,with ufos gets offered the keys to the sweet cupboard ..well show you s4 ..you play this guy jones for us ..we can disseminate all manner of shit to the masses to help control and herd in the direction we need ..youll be set for life and you can have fun with the character ?

scenario 2

hicks or his real persona and his mate booth .came up with a long game character role play leading to something only they know ..all the time mocking  behind everyones back the stupidity of people

scenario 3

hicks died

ill probably think of more when i get really stoned ..

before i get ripped a new one ..i ave no idea whats what anymore anything could be real ..the true stuff i know is in my close circle of my world only ,this is just a bit of mental stretching on something that really wont benefit me but i get some enjoyment from ..ufos see ..

3 people like this

8 hours ago, English Archer said:

Also, try and find an image of 'Alex Jones' between 1985 - 1994... you can't, as he was playing the role of 'Bill Hicks' at the time. You can only find pictures of him from his pre-Bill Hicks days, and from 1996 onwards when he assumed the character of Alex Jones.

This doesn't make sense. So photos of alex pre 85 and photos post 96 but none in between when he was playing bill, is that right? 

so there are pictures of 'young' alex right, from his 'pre-bill days'? (bear with me, first time i've heard this)

what about the pictures of young bill that exist that i have seen, he can't have been two people at once, if there are photos of young alex and young bill they can't be the same person its impossible. he can't have been playing one or two comedy characters as a child.

a cursory search of the internet shows the hicks family have released child photos of bill and people have made the point i have. 

Basically, Occam's razor

Edited by Cursed
3 people like this

lol why have I read 4 pages.. @ratdog your fault you started it. £100 a page mate lol work is slow. 

Don't look at the eyes, look around the eyes... At his ears, then compare to the others, now go back to getting high people. 

@English Archer would he of had plastic surgery on his ears? :unsure: prove that and I'm in. 

1 person likes this

It is all beside the point.  Who cares who he might have been!  What matters is if people take him seriously or not.  The comment about his voice being put on is obvious and 'Alex Jones' being an intelligence mouth piece in order to control the opposition makes complete sense to me.

All this Bill Hicks stuff is just a red distracting herring imo and it really does not matter whether this is true or not!

Believe nothing made of pixels and like Vince's grandad sez only believe half of what you see with your own eyes  :yinyang:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Cursed said:

This doesn't make sense. So photos of alex pre 85 and photos post 96 but none in between when he was playing bill, is that right? 

so there are pictures of 'young' alex right, from his 'pre-bill days'? (bear with me, first time i've heard this)

what about the pictures of young bill that exist that i have seen, he can't have been two people at once, if there are photos of young alex and young bill they can't be the same person its impossible. he can't have been playing one or two comedy characters as a child.

a cursory search of the internet shows the hicks family have released child photos of bill and people have made the point i have. 

Basically, Occam's razor

If you want to waste time mate, there is a site where there are pics of Alex as a kid/teen

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, ratdog said:

If you want to waste time mate, there is a site where there are pics of Alex as a kid/teen

i was hoping just pointing out the irregularity of the argument will be enough without wasting time finding pics of both as a simple google search will reveal what ive said. i somehow doubt it though lol, there will be some conspiratorial stuff about edited photos or actors or edited documents and facts.

but once someone is invested in believing a conspiracy its extremely difficult to get them to see the obvious. Degsy's point also ties in.

occams razor. its an interesting hypothesis but when stacked against the simplest hypothesis, i.e. they are totally different people, it falls down immediately.

there are some vague similarities and some vague timeline overlaps, that's about it and even that is a stretch. 

Edited by Cursed
1 person likes this

Also some of the "matching" pics are doctored so as to make it even more realistic, you won`t win this one mate lol

@MauisGhost  I didn`t start this thread for the Hicks stuff, it`s English Archer who owe`s you lol

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Also some of the "matching" pics are doctored so as to make it even more realistic, you won`t win this one mate lol

@MauisGhost  I didn`t start this thread for the Hicks stuff, it`s English Archer who owe`s you lol

Ah totally but its about questioning it and having a rebuttal to the conspiracy otherwise it stands unchallenged and that's dangerous.

by questioning it it either is shown to be untrue or true where as leaving it unchallenged implies its true.