Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ratdog

Alex Jones Apologizes for 'Pizzagate' Fake News

681 posts in this topic

His brand of cynicism, the church of institutional conspiracy. A honed and perfected tool of government control. The only way to survive the evil order of things is protection, isolation and of course.....tax breaks. Ring any bells?

Fucking world's going to shit because of the bin juice being spouted by fools like this, his UK infowars counterpart Paul Joseph Watson, pat connel and the like. Free speech and all that, but just because it's free doesn't mean you should take it. 

These fuckers the enemy of everyone in their search for bland, personal gratification. Fuck them, I want diversity, freedom of movement, thought and action, a clean and healthy environment for us all to flourish in, not the corporate hell hole that this direction we are heading aspires to.

Fucking pizzagate. The world's gone to shit. The fact that it's even cool to refer to a potential paedophile ring in such a flippant comical way says it all really.

Edited by Cambium
21 people like this

28 minutes ago, Cursed said:

Claiming bill Hicks has anything to do with Alex Jones just pisses on his legacy. Some people will believe any old shit if the internet investigators claim it's true.

This is exactly the part that pisses me off the most about the ridiculous story, Bill Hicks was everything Alex Jones isn't. I'm surprised the OP didn't call anyone who didn't believe him sheeple, but I suppose fooling 'the masses' means pretty much the same thing, and his 'research' more than likely means watching more videos on YT. I've been there, for my sins, and its not a place I ever want to go back to. Everyone are sheeple but we have different shepherds :blow:

9 people like this

I'm not going to even comment.

Respect to the late great bill hicks.

7 people like this

alex jones is not 50 look at his skin he is in his 40`s in my opinion .

34 minutes ago, catfish said:

Next time he sheds his reptilian skin he'll look even younger :yep:

5 people like this

in response to cambium ..your right dude you are sooo right ..the internet has turned everything into knee jerk reactions ,everyones offended by this that and the other ,right wing ,left wing centre ground ..it matters not one hoot to some ..

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, catfish said:

His skin is a hologram, in a warehouse, in Bolton, its where they filmed 2001 Space Odyssey.

3 people like this

But why does 'Bill Hicks' have to play the character of Alex Jones ?  Nobody else could do it ?

3 people like this

On 31/03/2017 at 8:57 PM, Comrade Stoker said:

He's not a real person, he's a hologram, in a warehouse in Potters Bar.

He was made in a rented council garage ,in putney the same place soapbar comes from :fart:

3 people like this

On 1 April 2017 at 11:39 AM, catfish said:

He looks about 55 years old IMO, as of 2017. There is no way in fuck he is 43 which he claims. 

Even if he isn't Bill Hicks, there is something fishy about his persona. I am still convinced that 'Alex Jones' is just a character. And I will leave it at that.

1 person likes this

mate i think you seriously need to get your eyes checked .

ok so why do you think he is 50 . i already have given you one eexample of why i think hw is in his 40`s not 50`s .

2 people like this

On 31/03/2017 at 6:07 PM, English Archer said:

IMO, he is actually in fact Bill Hicks, the 'late' stand up comic and entertainer from the 80's and 90's...

:rofl:

On 31/03/2017 at 6:07 PM, English Archer said:

who mysteriously died in 1994...

he went home to his parents house and died of pancreatic cancer, what's so mysterious about that ?

12 people like this

@Joolz Hmmm, there's just far too many discrepancies when you look into it. They look the same, they talk the same (especially during 'Alex Jones' early years), they have very similar viewpoints, and act kind of similar iMO, and not to mention this 'Alex Jones' guy has publicly admitted on video to playing both the roles of 'Bill Hicks' and then 'Alex Jones' which are supposedly characters to hide his true identity. Although it could all just be a hoax, and I am not saying they are definitely the same people. I'm just highly suspicious of it all. 

People also claim that Hicks and Jones have the same father, which is another conspiracy theory in itself, but could also be plausible and would explain a lot, like how they are so similar. But then again, maybe it's all just nothing more than conspiracy theories, nothing factual... so let's leave it at that... a conspiracy theory... as it would be wrong to dishonour a deceased person and comic legend... RIP. 

37 minutes ago, English Archer said:

@Joolz Hmmm, there's just far too many discrepancies when you look into it. They look the same, they talk the same (especially during 'Alex Jones' early years), they have very similar viewpoints

This is what I don't get about the 'Alex Jones is Bill Hicks' thing. They don't look the same. They'd look vaguely similar if someone showed you the right pictures of them both and had told you beforehand that they looked similar. And theur viewpoints are not even remotely similar. Hicks was anti-establishment and talked about the US government and the bad things it did, so does Jones. That's where the similarity ends. Jones is pure right-wing, Hicks was anything but right-wing, and if you listen to what he said in his stand-up he was the sort of liberal that Jones froths at the mouth so much about. Bill Hicks wasn't a fucking act, that's who he was, and if Alex Jones is a satirical character played by a comedian then he's the best character comedian of all time.

I just don't get it, other than the ranting (which Hicks did for comic effect, it was carefully constructed comic ranting, Jones just rants) and the anti-establishment thing I really don't see any similarity between them at all.

Edited by Boojum
7 people like this

which Hicks did for comic effect, it was carefully constructed comic ranting, Jones just rants

Exactly! Jones hasn't got a sense of humour FFS! I think Hicks was several inches taller than Jones. Why abandon a career as an internationally acclaimed comedian to become a much-derided right wing gobshite? 

4 people like this