Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ratdog

Alex Jones Apologizes for 'Pizzagate' Fake News

681 posts in this topic

@vince noir rock n roll star I have actually seen the video before mate. Even if Alex Jones isn't actually Bill Hicks, it doesn't change the fact that he is in character when performing on the air and working for an intelligence agency to promote whatever they want to push. He will literally promote anything and dramatise it so it gets lots of views and attention. And a lot of those people will buy it as 'Alex' now has a large and very loyal fanbase who take a lot of what he says seriously. Even Donald Trump is influenced by him. When in reality Trump is actually being influenced by the intelligence agency being Jones and Infowars. I doubt 'Alex' even believes 90% of the stuff he is pushing, but he doesn't need to believe when you are being told what to say, and paid to say it. 

2 people like this

i wholeheartedly agree and have been sayign for at least 5 years now and ill stick by this ..nothing on tv and i mean nothing inc the news is real ..nothing ..you may be shown glimpses of truth or reality but you will not be shown anything that is real 100% you wont hear anything thats 100% truth either .my grandad used to sit and swear at the tv for lying to him ..heused to tell all the kids in the family in agrumpy voice never believe anything you hear and only half of what ya see ..ive taken it a step further in my mind ..nothing on that screen is real .

6 people like this

Alex Jones saying he "played" Bill Hicks lol sorry guys, I`m out on this one.

6 people like this

3 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Alex Jones saying he "played" Bill Hicks lol sorry guys, I`m out on this one.

It's easier for him to sarcastically say "I'm Bill Hicks" than to openly deny it over and over when people are accusing him of it. It closes off the accusations almost. Nobody can even prove it without a blood test or DNA test or something, so it doesn't matter what anyone says. There will never be any definitive proof that he is actually Bill Hicks, even when he comes out admits it, people won't take it seriously for obvious reasons. It kind of shuts the topic down when he comes out and sarcastically says "I am Bill Hicks". What else can you say. You know he is being sarcastic when he says it to throw us off. But he might actually in fact be Bill Hicks. Even though it can't be proven definitively, all the signs are there to indicate that he is in fact Bill Hicks. 

But that part is largely irrelevant. It's the intelligence agency based in Austin that are pulling all the strings. They obviously saw he had potential in the early 90's and a lot of influence, and they held talks about him becoming their new mouthpiece. Jones isn't the idiot he makes himself out to be, he is actually quite smart, and now super rich due to the agency paying him to do their dirty work. I wouldn't be surprised if he has worked his way up within the agency and is near the top. He might even have influence on what gets put out there, but that's not to say he believes everything the agency is making him say. He just says what he is told to say. But who knows, he might be near the top of the agency itself. There is definitely something fishy about the whole Infowars and Alex Jones thing. He isn't what he makes out to be. 

1 person likes this

39 minutes ago, THC4METOO said:

Alex Jones from the One Show

:rofl::rofl:

That's who I thought Alex Jones was at first. I'm thinking "What's she got to do with Pizzagate?" Thought she might have been caught knobing Chris Evans by the Domino's guy lol

1 person likes this

alex jones is most definately not near the top im pretty sure of that ..if anyone can be turned from government oppositionista to government eyes and ears spokesman then they wouldnt trust that person to be in any position of power ..slaves and handlers was the handbook developed during the 70s for mk ultra dont bother googling its not on there ..but it was a real thing .

4 people like this

I'm Bob Marley then :yep:

Edited by indicatoker420
5 people like this

If Alex Jones spent time apologizing for every bit of fake news he disseminates he'd probably spend the rest of his life doing nothing but apologizing. If he ever does say anything that's even vaguely true it's purely by accident, and certainly nothing to do with things like research and evidence.

Edited by Boojum
6 people like this

He's not a real person, he's a hologram, in a warehouse in Potters Bar.

5 people like this

Anybody read Them by Jon Ronson? Worth a read. Fly on the wall type story where he spends time with Alex Jones, David Icke and a few others. Ronson was present at the burning of the effigy that is one of Jones "pieces of evidence" of the existence of the all controlling NWO. Their stories vary a little! Apparently now Ronson is an MI5 agent according to some of the conspiracists including Jones himself. There's a JRE podcast where Ronson related the story to Joe Rogan too.

1 person likes this

Bruce Lee never died, he's undercover too, infiltrating the Triads.

3 people like this

8 minutes ago, Comrade Stoker said:

Bruce Lee never died, he's undercover too, infiltrating the Triads.

In Potter's Bar? lol

Gotta love conspiracy theories!

P.S. Has the Queen turned back into a lizard yet?

1 person likes this

It's amazing how easy it is to pull the cotton wool over the eyes of the masses. I have been looking into it further and doing some comparisons, and there is no doubt in my mind that 'Bill Hicks' and 'Alex Jones' and the exact same person, playing two separate characters. The question is, who the fuck is the guy behind these characters and what is his real name!? But that is the whole reason that he has created these persona's... to protect his identity. He is obviously far right leaning and anti-establishment in real life which is his motive for playing these two characters, to express his views while protecting his identity. Back when he was playing the role of 'Bill Hicks', he was already outspoken, far right leaning and involved in conspiracy theories, which is is probably what Ted Turner and STRATFOR could see in him. They knew that they could use this guy to their advantage and recruited him to play the role of 'Alex Jones', their new far right, anti-establishment mouthpiece.

Ted Turner who created the intel agency, was in the CIA for 30 years before setting up the private intelligence company in Austin, Texas (where Jones lives) with other ex FBI and former government employees who had grown dellusioned and far right leaning, wanting to take down the establishment. They saw that this guy who played 'Bill Hicks' shared their far right and anti-establishment agendas, and could assume a fake persona to protect his identity, while also being good at public speaking and broadcasting his views as 'Bill Hicks'... so they recruited him to play this role of 'Alex Jones' and to be their new mouthpiece. Of course Hicks/Jones was obliged to play the character and be the mouthpiece as he will be getting paid millions, to do an acting job he enjoys, while also being given the platform to express his far right, anti-establishment views. 'Bill Hicks' and 'Alex Jones' are not real people. They are characters/personas being used to express genuine far right, anti establishment views.

What you have also got to realise is that while 'Bill Hicks' was his own brand, a true character which was used to express this guy's own views while remaining anonymous... Alex Jones is something entirely different. It is a character formulated and moulded by an intelligence company to be their controlled opposition mouthpiece and attract media attention by making him a loud, whacky, far right, anti-liberal, anti establishment conspiracy theory nut who get's lots of views and attention. Even if 'Alex' doesn't agree with what he's being told to say, he's going to say it anyway as he's getting paid to say it. And it's all part of the character made up by this private intelligence organisation that owns 'Alex Jones', his Youtube channel and InfoWars. It is probably the biggest far right organisation in the world right now and I suspect it has links to Donald Trump and Israel, although that is going a bit deep. But something definitely isn't right about the whole thing. I've done my research and it is obvious. Controlled opposition... remember those words.

3 people like this

Bill Hicks, far right? wtf????

Have you seen any of his stand-up?

7 people like this

Claiming bill Hicks has anything to do with Alex Jones just pisses on his legacy. Some people will believe any old shit if the internet investigators claim it's true.

10 people like this