Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ratdog

Alex Jones Apologizes for 'Pizzagate' Fake News

680 posts in this topic

Conservative radio host Alex Jones apologized Friday for promoting an anti-government conspiracy theory that allegedly inspired one man to open fire in a Washington restaurant last year.

Broadcasting from his website InfoWars, Jones said he was not the author of the so-called "Pizzagate" conspiracy theory, but regretted prior comments made in support of it. He specifically appealed to James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong. The Washington pizza place was one of several that the theory's supporters believed hosted a child-sex trafficking ring sponsored by Democratic Party officials. In December, 28-year-old Edgar Maddison Welch entered the restaurant and opened fire with an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle without any reported injuries. After his arrest, Welch claimed he was motivated to take action based on his belief of the theory and that he was an avid listener of Jones' radio show.

"I want our viewers and listeners to know that we regret any negative impact our commentaries may have had on Mr. Alefantis, Comet Ping Pong, or its employees. We apologize to the extent our commentaries could be construed as negative statements about Mr. Alefantis or Comet Ping Pong, and we hope that anyone else involved in commenting on Pizzagate will do the same thing," Jones said in a prepared statement.

I know there was a fair bit of talk on here about this, just wonder what those who mentioned it think of this statement?

I wonder how he knows it`s fake, everyone knows he`s cosied up to Trump, I wonder if it`s to lighten the load on the president? Not saying true or false, but Alex Jones must have dropped a bollock knowing he had to apologise, and looks worse than ever with this retraction.

http://www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-apologize-pizzagate-fake-news-574025?utm_source=internal&utm_campaign=most_read&utm_medium=most_read3

Edited by ratdog
add source

oh i dont think its fake at all ,i think old baldy bollocks jones has either been warned off it or is being offered something ..the reason i think this is

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-65466/Paedophiles-arrested-major-U-S-swoop.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-hacked-into-dark-web-to-bust-up-largest-ever-child-abuse-network-a6802886.html

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1979-pedogate-us-senator-arrested-on-pedophile-charges

apparently according to conspiracy websites which should really just be called websites these days ..theyre saying that of those arrested some are being offered deals to name the higher eschelons of the networks ..clinton and the foundation seem to be one of the prizes on offer .

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1762-hillary-clinton-connected-to-norway-pedophile-ring

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-bombshell-multiple-reports-tie-clintons-podesta-brothers-to-child-abduction-case/34348/

its all very dirty ..and i think it wont be long before it either blows wide open and exposes everythin thats been happening or itll be swept deep under the carpet after a few individuals are made scapegoats .

5 people like this

I don't know about all that but going by that post alone I doubt he knew anything. He's probably been threatened with actual destruction. If he is proved wrong in court he would probably lose everything. I used to watch his stuff at times, until his ranting just annoyed me. He goes on about.. we're at risk. We could be killed.. but we do it for the people because someone has to. The man has made and probably still makes good money. At the threat of losing everything and his family losing it too, he's backed down. Sounds like he's done that on the advice of his attorney.

5 people like this

he was talking figures a little while ago on something and man hes raking it in from advertising alone ,then theres the bug out kits his site sells and all the survivor stuff ..it wouldnt take a genius to figure out what life is like not being a millionaire now would it .

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/radio-personality/alex-jones-net-worth/

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
6 people like this

only heard bout it on the joe rogan podcast but he was going adamant it was happening went on and on bout it and kept going back to it. imo hes been warned off it.

eta but then again I just cant see Obama doing it so I don't know its too much of a head fuck

Edited by kc stoner
3 people like this

Alex Jones is a very peculiar individual. I think he does most of his stuff for drama and views and stuff. I still can't take him seriously and although some of his conspiracy theories make sense, such as chem trails and the NWO, a lot of what he talks about is pure bollocks. Again, it is all about views and money, which is why he covers crazy stuff and acts like a lunatic from time to time. 

IMO though, there's something not right about the whole Alex Jones setup. Something kind of sinister. IMO, he is actually in fact Bill Hicks, the 'late' stand up comic and entertainer from the 80's and 90's... who mysteriously died in 1994... funny enough, that same year... the person known as 'Alex Jones' surfaced (who looks remarkably similar to Bill Hicks), and also that same year, 1994, a secret intelligence service was set up in Austin, Texas. I reckon 'Alex' is being used by them to promote whatever agenda they are needing to push, as they are opposition to the left. Heck he, or the organisation, has influence on Trump even and many other high profile people. There is no way Alex is rich enough to create the studio set up he has and employ 12 staff members, while also having the money to own a $5 million house. The house I would accept (from his wages from the intel organisation), but the rest is being funded by whatever organisation is controlling Alex and the agendas being put out there by infowars. The organisation has probably told Alex to stop mentioning the Pizzagate thing now. They are the ones that pay his salary and decide what to push on the masses. 

And in case people haven't clocked on yet, Alex Jones is in 'character' when he portrays himself on Infowars and the Alex Jones channel. I have seen him in different interviews and secret videos  where he is using a different voice and has a different personality. He talks and acts completely different off camera as he has spent years creating the 'Alex Jones' character, over the radio and on Youtube, which is being funded and used by this far right intelligence organisation. Call me crazy, but it might be worth researching some of this on Youtube, there are plenty of videos about him out there.

4 people like this

Yeah of course Alex Jones is Bill Hicks, and princess Diana is actually Alex Jones from the One Show :rolleyes:

9 people like this

1 minute ago, English Archer said:

such as chem trails

They are easily explained mate, the exhaust fumes are mostly water vapour and particles of carbon that seed the air that makes even more water vapour, I think there`s nitrogen in it too, but it`s the carbon particles that play the biggest role in creating the trails.

Bio fuel manufactures have worked on a mix that reduces the amount of carbon, and in doing so makes the trails smaller.

As for the Bill Hicks thing, he`s a few years younger, and imo one of the last to look like the legend imho

4 people like this

5 minutes ago, THC4METOO said:

Yeah of course Alex Jones is Bill Hicks, and princess Diana is actually Alex Jones from the One Show :rolleyes:

i knew the hicks thing but fuck dayum ..why did i not see it ..with princess di ..you could be onto something .

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, ratdog said:

They are easily explained mate, the exhaust fumes are mostly water vapour and particles of carbon that seed the air that makes even more water vapour, I think there`s nitrogen in it too, but it`s the carbon particles that play the biggest role in creating the trails.

Bio fuel manufactures have worked on a mix that reduces the amount of carbon, and in doing so makes the trails smaller.

As for the Bill Hicks thing, he`s a few years younger, and imo one of the last to look like the legend imho

I can’t comment too much on the chem trails and other conspiracies, as it’s hard to assume anything for sure.

But just regarding ‘Alex Jones’ himself…

A)   He is almost definitely Bill Hicks when you look into it properly

B)   He is talking and acting in character when portraying ‘Alex Jones’, a character created by himself and the agency that employs him and to protect his true identity and family.

C)   He is working as ‘controlled opposition’ for a larger intelligence organization. Most probably STRATFOR based in Austin, Texas. This has been proven to a degree. 

D)   There is a good chance he does not even believe a lot of the stuff that he is saying on his channel, but he is saying it anyway as he is being paid by the intelligence agency to promote their agendas.

4 people like this

i used to poo poo that idea english archer but i saw a documentary on alex and bill and i have to say theres stuff about them that is just too damn uncanny ..but i also believe we all fit into categories of people and if your in one category then you have the same traits as those that resemble you if that makes sense .

1 person likes this

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, English Archer said:

I can’t comment too much on the chem trails and other conspiracies, as it’s hard to assume anything for sure.

A)   He is almost definitely Bill Hicks when you look into it properly

You don`t need to assume if you look into the science of exhaust fumes.

And as for "almost definitely" lol I`ve been a massive fan of Bills since before he died, and I can see they are not the same. And I`m sure Bill would rather die (if he hadn`t died of cancer)  than act like the prat that is Alex Jones, and Hicks is 16 years older lol

8 people like this

Also, Alex Jones claims to be 43 years old, despite looking like a 50-55 year old man which would align with the Bill Hicks conspiracy. I suspect he has had numerous cosmetic work done as well to make himself look not only different, but also younger to stop people assuming he is Bill Hicks... i.e. new hairstyle, new teeth, possible facelift in the mid 90's or changes to his jawline. All paid for by the agency to help create this 'character' that people will listen to and take seriously, regardless of what nonsense he spouts off about, as he is a celebrity now. Alex Jones AKA Bill Hicks is the far-right's biggest weapon right now in the fight against the left. They can use 'Alex' to put whatever propaganda out there they want, and people will lap it up, while the agency protects its own credibility. I would say that he is being used by the agency, but they are obviously paying him very well to be their mouth piece...

2 people like this

if you listen to the vid i posted its being claimed by jones that the character of alex jones was preceeded by the character of bill hicks ..i love a good conspiracy me

3 people like this