Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHAN

Orange diesel V3

37 posts in this topic
48 minutes ago, catfish said:

@VIKINGDEE ,Hi ya mate i would like a go at lcd cos ive heard she is a lovely smoke .

ok ive grown agent orange , tangerine power , 3 vars of (NYCD X G13HAZE)X( CHEMD XCHEM BX1 ) 2 had the orange terps

ive tried ,orange bud (bud that tasted of oranges) and tangie .

I've done tang dream is that like tangie? I'm surprised the g13 haze cross didn't kick ass. I might have been lucky with my pheno of LCD who knows, and it was my second attempt at organic growing so that might have had an effect on flavour. I ran AK48 on my last run and that tasted like orange peel, so much so I didn't like it at first but the cure mellowed it and now it's my go to smoke if I'm stressed (which is often) 

I'm pretty positive that orange diesel is Jah hoovers sour D x Dr.Penthotal's agent orange , not sure what they did to get it to v3 though.

My mate ran the super orange glue and pulled them down before Christmas, it was definately some killer smoke. He kept 2 cuts, an ODV3 leaning pheno that stinks of oranges on the stem rub, dried bud had a lovely orange cream smoke. 2nd pheno was more sour / glue leaning, smelt like straight gas, way stronger than the orange pheno, hands down some of the strongest I  smoked. I've got cuts of both that I'm waiting to flower out.

6 people like this

@vikingdee , im not slagging anything off nor do i think that you think i am .

i think what i am trying to express for me a smoked a cross of oldtimes x blues , the smoke for me was potent it had me dancing randomly indoors,when  i popped to the shop

it was like an event. people would say you look well high .

when i was pissing and nothing should be going through your head , but what is ,is amazing . its so distracting for me at least .

all of the orange strains have been lovely in taste and smoke quality,.

all they lacked was top top draw potency.

2 people like this

The Od pheno i have is lethal in potency so is the LCD. Caked in thc. Alot stronger than bluez or any killer s pheno ive ever had.

4 people like this

Super orange glue don't lack in potency either.

3 people like this

The only down side for me is I don't particularly like smoking sour diesel all the time, it's nice for a change the same as grape flavours but I prefer something more fruity or haze tasting for my pallet 

2 people like this

These LSG genetics sound good, they seem to have slipped below my radar, time for some research me thinks.:smug:

1 person likes this

Picked up there marmalade cheese and orange amnesia at product e last year, anyone ran either of these? 

1 person likes this

Ive just ran 2 phenos of orange diesel haze. Its top notch bud. Looks and tastes mega.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, CHAN said:

Ive just ran 2 phenos of orange diesel haze. Its top notch bud. Looks and tastes mega.

@CHAN Do you have any pics or a grow diary i can check out? Ive got a pack of this in the fridge myself, out of the 2 that you ran how long did they go for and how much of the amnesia did you see come through?

2 people like this

I've done the crop now and didn't really take any pictures because I have lost my camera and I don't like taking them on my phone. 1 pheno was don't about 10 -11 week and one pheno looked like it could go 12-13. However I think they could be done slightly quicker next time especially in coco and not soil. The one that looked like it could of went along for longer smells better and more amnesia, but the other looked more tighter because it finished earlier.

3 people like this

ordered a 10 pack of regs of these cheers CHAN sounds like just what I needed. its got me excited about growing again

Might have mentioned previously my grow buddy passed on some Orangenesia, very nice it was too. 

Dropped off off some more yesterday after 4 week+ cure, it's ferking lovely! Seriously impressed with LSG. If you could only buy one Odv3 or Super Orange Glue, what would you choose? It's convinced my mate to buy another LSG pack and asked me my opinion. Concentrates etc are beyond him so will be flowers. I know it's a semi-stupid question, horses for courses and all but if anyone has experience of both that would be very helpful:)

1 person likes this

I love ODv3, right up my street.

I've seen some that are almost straight orangey, some straight diesel/chem and some with an orange pukey smell that I love.

I have the new ODv4 cut from Jah to try and judging from the progression so far, this will be even better, can't wait!

RR

5 people like this

Orange diesels the best ive ran so far. Ive got a oack of diesel haze , marmalads and atomic oranges to try next.

2 people like this