Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

namkha

Closing this subforum

39 posts in this topic

Only just seen this.

will be a great loss if you go buddy both for your cannabis knowledge and you interesting posts on other subjects.

its a shame that some feel the need to have a parting dig, so you guys fell out and exchanged insults, can people just have some decorum (maybe being a little bit of a hypocrate lol because i just had to apologise to saddam for bad form, but hey the point stands and we all learn from our shitty behaviour, well some do) and common decency and let the man leave without having a parting shot?

obviously not, that's bullshit no matter what went down and looks bad on the community.

7 people like this

I've only just seen this thread .

Really genuinely sad about it tbh,

I always enjoyed reading namkhas posts, and he has some solid knowledge .

I hope he'll be back.

Thanks if you see this

2 people like this

As others have said it will be a sad day.And a great loss to this site and us all If you do go.And still the same sad little bunch of muppets cant keep their mouths shut .Even on here .

I dont agree with all you say, esp when it comes to a certain Zionist country.Still alot of the other stuff i do.

It will be a real shame to see you leave.Just becouse of a same little pedo putin  and  butcher bashar fan boy club.Just dont let some sad muppets, who dont have a bloody clue .What they go on about half the time.Unlike yourself, who does not waffle aload of shite.And who does know what he is on about. Be it with land race plants, or hash or ukraine.This is one of the oldest site on the net, still going and i must say its your knowledge  and seeds .Which does bring some to this site.Its like reading a old red eye mag,shame it  had to end was the best mag.

As others have said, much better than myself,life to short.To let some muppets get to you,just dont let dickheads get to you m8.And run you off the site, they have nothng to add to this  site.Other than bullshite, you on the other hand have much to add as you always have.And if you do go then i wish you all the best in the future.

A massive shame and loss for the comunity.

I , like many others, have enjoyed your contributions to this site.

Hopefully you'll stay in the end.

toki

2 people like this

Sorry to hear that ;( . You and this sub have been the only reason why I have an account here. Ah well... nothing keeps me from finding you again, wherever that might be :D .

Till then: All the best and keep on doing what you do!

1 person likes this

sad...but avoidable...??

Anyways I join the chorus and lament your departure...

(by the way the seeds I ordered (malana, chitral, free manipuri) all had good germination rate...

why did he decide to leave?

4 minutes ago, meditation said:

why did he decide to leave?

Only just seen this myself.

Can’t say I’ll miss him, leave it at that...

Sorry but to answer you’re question I can only guess he pissed off a lot of people and he weren’t keen on the blowback.

2 people like this

I'm not sure why he left, but I'm pretty sure he's over it by now and looking at his Christmas stash with glee.

1 person likes this