Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

namkha

Closing this subforum

39 posts in this topic

im gonna miss looking at your posts be they good or bad ..and ill especially miss looking at the landraces your followers grow and post here ..i have no idea why you want to go ..but would be a loss chap .

12 people like this

OMG, I just found this thread.

It won't be the same.  :blub:

1 person likes this

I was here only for RSC. Well we'll meet again somewhere else I guess. I hope to meet the RSC crowd again as well once you find the new place. Anyway all the best.

2 people like this

I found your posts on this forum to be rude and offensive I am now seeking compensation from your company in the form of free seeds 

5 people like this

Nooo.

I haven't been on here all that much lately, so don't know what's happened, but this is sad news to read when I pop back in. 

I love reading this sub forum, all the best for the future

@namkhaYour inability to stay chilled isn't a very good advert for your seeds...just saying:wassnnme:...anyway bye.

Edited by Billy2Hats
1 person likes this

Yup, the only forum I used on this site was RSC forum. The mainstay people were a great bunch also. Hopefully one similar to this will form. Please PM me if one already knows where this will be.

2 people like this

I may have to leave this place also soon.

Going thru a lot now and Angus was 50% the reason I came here to post and stuff.

I really don't have a clue what happened.

2 people like this

The only reason I continue living is to read the RSC subforum, I'm going to drown myself now.

15 people like this

Well, I don't know what's gone off but I'll say this ~ I'll miss you if you do go. It'd be a shame. I have learned a great deal about cannabis from you, for which I thank you. I sometimes find we disagree on politics etc, but your posts have always been cogent and well grounded.

A sad day for UK420. :(

9 people like this

Same as Arnold said above really.

Didn't agree with everything you ever posted but fuck, don't that apply to us all?

I learnt a lot about landrace genetics from your posts here though and for that I'm greatful.

I think you was influential in turning around my view on capital punishment too, and for that I'm even more greatful!

Anyways if this really is goodbye then atb in the future, wherever that might be and whatever it might entail.

regards Dodge 

6 people like this

Really bad news, in deed.

Politics and religion; always have the potential to start a war.

Hoope we meet again soon, namkha.

//RDK

3 people like this

Namkha:  I'm sure there are many reasons to close the forum but I'd say the responses to this thread are overwhelmingly in support of keeping it open (myself included).   Maybe unofficially? either way, wherever RSC goes I'll follow.

3 people like this

I don't use f...in facebook. Guess I will have to be an internet stalker to find where the community of growers of your landraces can share experiences and pictures as well as benefit from your views. I have no idea what issues you could have with posters here or political whatever to me you are an important pilar of today's cannabis landrace afficionados in this dark era of strictly business "breeders".

3 people like this

On 21/03/2017 at 2:06 PM, Degsy said:

I'll be sad to see you go namkha because of your knowledge of cannabis and your very interesting posts on the subject , you should have stuck to that

Very wise words there.

A lesson I learned hard, and am still only just coming to terms with.

Edited by GreenVision
2 people like this