Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bong Destroyer

dispensary cannabis going for astromicial prices

26 posts in this topic

I've just heard about little scrotes up my way selling 'American Weed' for 45quid for 3 grams. I don't have anything to do with that scene and keep myself very much  to myself but I was shocked to hear. The guy who told me was asking why they would charge so much, like is the plant hard to grow with small yields etc ? I said as far as I know they're just exploiting people based on hype. They've seen online the price some Americans are paying and they're cashing in.

On 16/01/2018 at 1:07 PM, bearukc said:

I've just heard about little scrotes up my way selling 'American Weed' for 45quid for 3 grams. I don't have anything to do with that scene and keep myself very much  to myself but I was shocked to hear. The guy who told me was asking why they would charge so much, like is the plant hard to grow with small yields etc ? I said as far as I know they're just exploiting people based on hype. They've seen online the price some Americans are paying and they're cashing in.

You might be even more shocked to find out that that price is actually very modest in comparison to what I see going on up here, 90 quid for 3g of cali and it is flying off the shelf so to speak. People genuinely believe weed grown on an industrial scale with a "designer" name is better than some artisan UK grower whose been doing this for years taking good care of each and every plant.

Edited by Robbo
5 people like this

The Dutch charge enough already for their dud bud. Seen up to €18 for some hydro Sativa that's picked early. Cali weed in Dam is €35-40 per gram. :rofl:

It’s all a con, the stuff is grown here probably from some shitty cut going around and then they make up a trendy sounding American sounding strain name Og this or Cookies x that etc and sell it as imported US weed.

My mate has a Chavey young nephew who told him he had Medi Grade US import weed for sale, my mate asks him how much for an oz, he says oh I don’t sell it in  ounces, 1gram bags only. Well how much would 28 x 1g bags cost. £360 was what he was told, my mate told the cheeky little cunt to fuck off.

He was shown this so called US imported Medi Grade weed and he said it looked shite compared to my home grown organic UK grown buds.

To be honest I can’t see the logic in paying those stupid prices when it’s piss easy to grow it yourself for a fraction of the cost, it’s madness.

Edited by Smokebelch
3 people like this

I think the faux medical (dispensary) side of things in combo with extortionate prices is in rather poor taste tbh.

4 people like this

@Bird that's always the way "medical" weed has been sold in the US. All a bit nudge nudge wink wink it's my medicine. Same as they did with qualudes and still do with opiate painkillers.

Weed undoubtedly has some medical uses, but that tends to be obscured by the massive wave of bullshit marketing claiming it cures everything, rather than admitting that on the whole, people smoke weed because they like it

1 person likes this

i do get what you are saying @Mr blue, one of the things you negate is how different strains do different things to different people .

one mans medicine is another mans tipple. where and who gets to draw the line .

i can tell you one thing its not you or i

1 person likes this

I think for people who are used to getting haze, blues, cheese and the usual commercial strains in the uk it really is a novelty having access to different strains. 

Some of of my friends buy it. Some of it’s nice but I wouldn’t say worth it. Also people I know with no idea of growing think they have some special way of growing in Cali which can’t be done elsewhere :rofl: 

I bet a lot of the bud grown here on uk420 far surpasses Cali. 

Also a culture thing. Having the latest weed the rappers are rapping about is cool :rofl::rofl: 

2 people like this

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 4:30 PM, Bong Destroyer said:

Notice this new trend of Cali dispensary weed being sold 50 a gram on social media :fart: 

some me folks really are willing to pay for the hype. Now off to find some dispensary labels lol

It's a lot cheaper well probably just a bit cheaper, I can vouch for it as mine landed last week! The stuff is out of this world! 

No joint in the world is worth paying anything close to 50 quid for............thats insane.

Id be spending upwards of 6 grand a month on medicine, having a laugh lol 

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Butty213 said:

The stuff is out of this world

Disco biscuit (gsc cross of excellence), organic, clean and cost about 30p a gram and the strain has won more awards than you can shake a stick at

large.IMG_20180524_3996.jpg

Get a grow on mate, you owe it to yourself, your health and your wallet

1 person likes this