Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bong Destroyer

dispensary cannabis going for astromicial prices

26 posts in this topic

Notice this new trend of Cali dispensary weed being sold 50 a gram on social media :fart: 

some me folks really are willing to pay for the hype. Now off to find some dispensary labels lol

Edited by Bong Destroyer
Error
1 person likes this

Astrowhatical ?

11 people like this

13 minutes ago, Degsy said:

Astrowhatical ?

Extremely large lol it's been long day 

article here. Madness 

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/luxury-weed-uk

Edited by Bong Destroyer
1 person likes this

its bound to happen, people have seen a opportunity to earn a massive amount of cash, quick, their on it, its only going to get worse, it wont be long before we start seeing "fake" cuts passed about for stupid amounts of cash, it wont end well, :no: 

dj...

7 people like this

They use wickr messenger to send addresses and paypal to buy (not that secure really), some do bitcoins though. I know someone who uses it because he cant get to grips with the darkweb. Pays some right stupid prices on there and quite likely to get scammed, even more than the darweb

3 people like this

If the cost of running a 600w light, extract fan and oscillating fan for 1 grow (5 weeks veg, 9 weeks flower) = about £106 based on a KWH being 10p, and If you manage to crack a gram per watt that = about 21oz... That’s about £5.00 per oz... that’s about 18 pence per gram... Do it outdoors and its free( how much is your time and effort worth?)... Fuck rip off dealer cunts.. Black market/recreational/medicinal ‘Legal’ or ‘illegal’.. Fuck prohibition.. Fuck the war on drugs, fuck the war on people...

$50 (£40) a gram? Mental...

EDIT: Using an online profits calculator... that's a gross profit of... £39.82... or...gross profit margin of... 99.55%... or... a gross profit mark up  of 22122.22%.....

Does anything else in the world have a .........22 thousand percent mark up?............ INSANE

Edited by ritchtbiscuit
15 people like this

Spain is a lot closer and cheaper.  Why california?

3 people like this

19 minutes ago, Bird said:

Spain is a lot closer and cheaper.  Why california?

a.) because the weed is shit. b.) top US rappers aren't shouting about it. :yep:

5 people like this

I'll take your word for it VRG.  The only shouting I hear is from the neighbours.

1 person likes this

Bit crazy I reckon, it does come in fancy pots with labels though :yep::yep: Surely, good weed can be grown in any country?? Spain, Wales, New Zealand, Italy, Brazil, outer Mongolia! no way would people pay that where I live, even if Snoop Dog hand delivered it! no matter what it is. 

Edited by nudger36
9 people like this

I know of people paying these prices, Anything from £35 to £80 a henry. and I know its 'top shelf' stuff. People do it through instagram and wickr as already mentioned. 

I however when I HAVE to buy weed. Pay 25 a henry and never a penny more. Still as top shelf as any other bud on the planet most of the time.

Mental what they're doing but there is demand for it. People will pay these crazy prices for very nice looking/tasting strains with a good cure and high THC content.

3 people like this

Its social media and marketing at its finest, some of it does look great, especially The Jungle Boys stuff.

Edited by nudger36
1 person likes this

One born every minute! And most of it failed the grade for us dispensaries! So I know we're ship it to a country in nice pretty tins folk will buy it!! lollol everyone buying it is fueling the prices! Friend turned up the other night with a tin with zskittles in and for that crap pleasure got his pants pulled down and rogered for £90 for 3.5g lollol called him a cunt!!

TS

4 people like this

Talking of American rappers, somebody once said " don't believe the hype". 

Weed in a can, now I've heard it all. Not that it makes a difference, but  is it actually from the US? Or is it just properly trimmed and well cured, local bud? 

Only £50 a poplol I've spent £50 on my entire grow. I hope I get more than a grams worth, when I crop it.

Fair play to the person who coins it in, but prohibition is a strange beast.

4 people like this

Nevermind who delivers the message, he was bang on the money, in this interview.

1 person likes this